I have a 360, but rarely play it anymore. I just bought a laptop just to play The Sims 3 specifically.

I have a 360, but rarely play it anymore. I just bought a laptop just to play The Sims 3 specifically.

I know what you mean, my Xbox 360 is usually reserved for streaming videos via netflix, but I do LOVE to play whenever I can.

You know, those who love video games? :) If so, what consoles and what are you playing?

I have a Wii & Xbox 360. Playing Gears of War 2 on the 360 and just picked up TW 2010 on the Wii

Yep yep... :D

I play GoW2(mind you GoW1 was sooo much better than this crap of a game) competitively on "GameBattles" with some friends...I used to play CoD4. I'm going to start playing CoD: WaW again soon.

No sports games...I'm a "shoot-em-up" person. hehe

Xbox 360 almost used exclsively for Madden...haven't been able to get into Tiger at all.....yet

I've got a PS 2 and an original X-box. Yeah I'm a loser. :sad:

I've got an XBOX 360 which is mainly used for the current versions of Tiger Woods and NCAA Football. I've got a Wii too.

More than the above, I spend time playing World of Warcraft (yes, I am slightly ashamed :act-up:).

Yep yep... :D

I play GoW2(mind you GoW1 was sooo much better than this crap of a game) competitively on "GameBattles" with some friends...I used to play CoD4. I'm going to start playing CoD: WaW again soon.

No sports games...I'm a "shoot-em-up" person. hehe

Nice, we should exchange gamer tags and hop online. I'm not terribly good when it comes to COD4 or GOW2 but I enjoy getting my butt kicked..

More than the above, I spend time playing World of Warcraft (yes, I am slightly ashamed :act-up:).

Nothing wrong with that, it's a great game.. :) I had to quit playing because it was eating away way too much time. Actually, I recently resubscribed to play with a friend, so I've got a level 10 druid that's been sitting idle forever.. :)

XBox360

Currently playing Guitar Hero WT with the kids and Fight Night Round 4 (when I can squeeze in 30 minutes of downtime).

I used to play Halo 2/3 competitively. played on gamebattles, went to local tournaments and to MLG toronto. Won some money but nothing to major. Since graduating from university and getting a real job I have quit this last year and have really taken up golf to try and fill in my competitive gap.. i just need something that im trying to get better at or I get stir crazy.

I still play Xbox just not as much, I play NHL, rockband or whatever new games come out. Also got a Wii with TW10. Only played 2 rounds of it however.

Yeah if anyone wants to add me GT is same as my user name!

Ive got a PS3, If I have time I play TW 10 or The Show 09. Every once in while I plug in the old nintendo in the garage and play Super Mario Bros 3 or Excitebike while smoking a cigar.

Thats a classic line right there AD. :act-up:

Ive got a PS3, If I have time I play TW 10 or The Show 09. Every once in while I plug in the old nintendo in the garage and play Super Mario Bros 3 or Excitebike while smoking a cigar.

Love those Mario Bros games. I think 2 and 3 were the best. I played Paperboy a couple months ago at my sisters on her b/f Sega. Man I loved that game. Wasn't much good at it but it was a sweet game.

hah yeah, paperboy was an awesome game! I loved tossing papers in peoples windows :)

Paperboy was awesome. The arcade version was great with the handle bars that went forward and backwards. 720 was a good game too.

I quit shortly after:

%5C%5Csallesrv01%5Cmes%20documents%5CNouveau%20dossier%5Cgif%5Cbd%5Cpong.png

Battlefield 1943 just came out on the Xbox Live Arcade. :]

Years back I was a big Unreal Tournament player - played on-line a couple nights a week...... It was a blast....

Although I do have a PS2 and a Wii at home, I've always been a computer gamer at heart. I just prefer the mouse/keyboard interface more than the controllers for a console system.

Gaming history-wise, I pretty much cover the full list. Started on Pong, moved to Atari and Intellivision, original Nintendo, Super Nintendo, my first pc (486 66mhz), and have probably played most of the major titles.

Although I do have a PS2 and a Wii at home, I've always been a computer gamer at heart. I just prefer the mouse/keyboard interface more than the controllers for a console system.

Gaming history-wise, I pretty much cover the full list. Started on Pong, moved to Atari and Intellivision, original Nintendo, Super Nintendo, my first pc (486 66mhz), and have probably played most of the major titles.

Super Nintendo was AWESOME! Donkey Kong Country 3 FTW!

Roger That! BIIIIIIIIIIIIG gaming nerd.......started with an Atari my dad had and moved on up......first multiplayer was Doom and Starcraft of course.....

Play 360 now, pretty much everything my favorite two types are RPG's (Oblivion/KOTOR) and FPS of which COD4 is my fav' poison..........waiting with baited breath for MW2..........nuthin better than pwning jugger-newbs with M40A3 ACOG'd w/UAV jammer and steady aim...........:clapp:*

*All modes are good but intensity of Hardcore S & D or a well played Sabotage CANNOT be beat!

Roger That! BIIIIIIIIIIIIG gaming nerd.......started with an Atari my dad had and moved on up......first multiplayer was Doom and Starcraft of course.....

Play 360 now, pretty much everything my favorite two types are RPG's (Oblivion/KOTOR) and FPS of which COD4 is my fav' poison..........waiting with baited breath for MW2..........nuthin better than pwning jugger-newbs with M40A3 ACOG'd w/UAV jammer and steady aim...........:clapp:*

*All modes are good but intensity of Hardcore S & D or a well played Sabotage CANNOT be beat!

I was gonna say...you must be playin' hardcore, cuz that SUCKS in reg...haha. Reg Search and Destroy 4 Life. hehe

I was gonna say...you must be playin' hardcore, cuz that SUCKS in reg...haha. Reg Search and Destroy 4 Life. hehe

Yea in regular I just put on Stopping Power instead, believe me it works faster into the scope and the M40 is still accurate enough at range to put hits on body. If you doubt it just wait till someone who's good at it plays against you probably the most annoying thing, good enough roving player can hold down an entire map if he times his movements right!

Back