Day 9 Prize - TaylorMade RocketBladez Ghost S Putter & New Cart Bag

I am in well at least I hope I am entering correctly!!! :act-up:

Another set of unreal prizes today. Would love any one of them. Huge thanks to Taylormade for the prizes and once again to THP for such an incredible contest!

Ok this is the one that I really want to win!!! please pick me so I can get some rocketbladez!!!

I am looking at getting a new cart bag. Can't wait to see who gets selected for these. Good luck all!

This day will really make a few peoples' Christmas.

This is the slick rick of prizes here. Those blades would be so nice, and I love the feel of that putter.

Nice, Thanks TM for bringing it for Day 9!!!

Anything Taylormade is great....thanks THP and Taylormade! Count me in!!!

Just awesome prizes from Taylormade and THP. Thank you!

Good luck everyone!!!

Amazing set of prizes again, it does just keep getting better and better. Good luck all!

Take it in the kitchen and let it out of the box.

Very nice prizes up for grabs

All of the days are great, but I've been eyeing this one the most. Good luck everyone.

This one I would love to have

Thanks Taylor made and THP. Three great prizes.

Another day of incredible prizes...sounds like a blissfully broken record. Thanks to TaylorMade for the terrific trio of prizes.

I want these more than peace on earth! Kidding... Well maybe ;) good luck to everyone and happy holidays!

I was hitting the Bladez 6 iron in the PGA Superstore down in Myrtle Beach. Absolutely silly long, and pretty nice feel to it too.

DROOL! ::fingers crossed!::

What an awesome contest! Some great stuff here!!

Thanks to THP and Taylormade

THP is really outdoing themselves this year with the Holiday Cheer. Such great prizes each and every night!

Three great prizes for tomorrow!

Coincidentally, the only prize I have won in this contest was a TaylorMade Stand bag back in 2009. So I must be due!

Back