Nike Hybrid Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nike sent over both the Sumo and Sumo2 for the hybrid shoot out coming up. Here are a few pictures.

586516243_2SvM2-L.jpg

586516076_q8PLP-L.jpg

586515952_TyFdY-L.jpg

I still have a problem with the look of square clubs. The others look OK though.

I should really try the square clubs,they may be the clubs for me! Just have a mental block going there.

• Admin
Lots of people do Smalls.

I still have a problem with the look of square clubs. The others look OK though.

I should really try the square clubs,they may be the clubs for me! Just have a mental block going there.

I had a clone of the original Sumo2 just to try it out and it was pretty good. It does tend to hit the ball straight or with a slight draw. The only thing I didn't like was the sound. Neither did my buds, they said I had to bring them earplugs if I was going to continue to use it.

• Admin
The hybrids and fairway woods sounded totally different than the driver. The driver was awful.

I've always been attracted to Nike clubs. These are no different. :D

• Admin
No, this is just the last model that they released in a hybrid. We expect new hybrids from them with their next launch.

ya me too, especially with a hybrid, i am starting to except the shape for drivers though

Back