Big Break Greenbrier (Spoilers)

I wish they'd bring back Rick Smith. Tom Abbott is terrible.

"Oooh, what a mistake"
"That was an awful shot, what is he thinking!?!?"

I still want to know how he got the fat lip/swollen face from last season. It was hilarious.

Vince and Stephanie were good together.

With that said, they've got to try to create some drama with their comments I suppose.

Vince and Stephanie were good together.

With that said, they've got to try to create some drama with their comments I suppose.

I still think it is weird every time I see Vince on NBAtv.

I can't figure out why they haven't had a "Speed Golf" challenge yet this season.....hahaha..

Can't you just hear that production meeting last season.... "OK guys, we have all these hot women in short skirts and tank tops but ratings need to be better, what can we do?".... "I KNOW!!! Lets do something where they have to run and get sweaty and bounce around a bunch...how bout playing speed golf"..."Great idea Jones, and if that works we will kick it up a notch next season and have the speed golf bikini challenge"

I'm pulling for James as he's a local kid. He has my son trying the saucer on chips now although he's a better golfer than hockey player.

As far as all women shows I'd love it but my wife would get a bit suspicious. I tell her " Hey I watch the guys and I don't notice if the girls are hot . To me they're just athletes".

Don't think she buys it though.

I'm pulling for James as he's a local kid. He has my son trying the saucer on chips now although he's a better golfer than hockey player.

As far as all women shows I'd love it but my wife would get a bit suspicious. I tell her " Hey I watch the guys and I don't notice if the girls are hot . To me they're just athletes".

Don't think she buys it though.

I'd pull for him as a small business owner as well.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

The only thing that matters about BB Greenbrier is this.

2qitdtw.png

The only thing that matters about BB Greenbrier is this.

2qitdtw.png

I don't get it.. Why is the king of spades so important? :confused2:

Allison from last season was well "oh lawdy hott"

Well, that was the best match I can ever remember on a Big Break finale. The winner was I think at least 5 or 6 under for the round with only 2 par 5s. Impressive and down to the last hole. An eagle was needed to win a hole, just really solid golf.

Gratz to Mark!!! What a great final episode and match between Mark and James. Mark was big time clutch going 5 under for the final 5 holes.

Congrats to Mark!! Personally I think him James and Rick were the top 3 players on the show and then I'd have to make an argument for Sasquatch! I liked this Big Break. The reunion is entertaining too.

What a great matchup. I guess I was wrong in thinking that James was going to win pretty convincingly. Mark earned it though

I actually liked this season. The golf seemed better, especially in the finale. And for a change, some of the competitors could putt well. Most of the BB shows, I can't see how people who putt like that can even imagine playing professionally.

Oh man. Class act by James splitting up the 5K over all 12 of them. That's pretty awesome even if it's not a lot of money.

I didn't watch the reunion, but I've got it on DVR. That was a great match. Props to Mark for his outstanding comeback. Just goes to show, you can never count yourself out. I was rooting for James, but Mark is a class act and deserved the win in the end. Great show.

Great finale, nice comeback win by Mark. The reunion show was entertaining, kudos to James for the generosity by splitting the $5k amongst all 12 participants.

Really enjoyed the show and definitely a great win by Mark. James was a class act in defeat. I do think Mark should have excluded himself from splitting James' 5K, and maybe he did behind the scenes, since he seems like such a good guy.

Really wanted James to get the W. Seems like such an awesome guy. But Mark was well deserving.

Was upset James didn't get the win. He lipped 3,4 putts?

I always wonder if behind the scenes the last 2 guys say "Hey if you win we go 50/50, same goes if i do"

That was a great match by 2 class acts. Could really have seen either one wining and representing BB well in The Greenbriar Classic next year. My only gripe; why did they allow Stuart to watch the final match in basketball shorts and a t-shirt? I know he's had some issues in his live, but c'mon man show some class and respect for your surroundings!

I didn't get to see the match, but caught most of the reunion show. I was very happy to know that Mark had won, I had to root for the former Gamecock. Obviously he has a fair amount of game as he made it all the way to the last stage of Q-school and is going to be on the Web.com tour next year.

I'll be interested to see if James tries to play more tournaments next year as well.

That was honestly the best finale of Big Break I've seen. Spectacular golf. My dad, who never watches Big Break, was on the edge of his seat the entire match. I hope they do more of this in the future.

Oh man. Class act by James splitting up the 5K over all 12 of them. That's pretty awesome even if it's not a lot of money.

Very cool indeed!!!

Back