2012 THP Holiday Cheer Event

Thanks to THP and all these GREAT sponsors for a great Christmas. Thanks especially to THP and Mizuno for MY great gift of a Mizuno outfit and a Mizuno bag.

Thanks again THP and Mizuno!!!

Big thanks to THP and all the sponsors, what an incredible journey it's been. Very special holiday cheer for sure!! And congrats to all the winners I can't wait to see all the in hand pics of your winnings in their respective threads.

Very good contest to start the holiday cheer, shame I did not win anything, but I must thank JB, GG and the whole THP community for this great contest, it has been awesome and I must say that I look forward to more contests like this one

Thanks for some great Holiday Cheer THP!!! Thanks also to the great companies that offered prizes. I will be a first time winner eventually!!! Oh wait......I am already a winner because I am a member of such a great place. The people that I have met and advice that I have been given is second to none. Other than the gifts of my salvation and my wife and my boys, this has been my best Christmas yet and to think its not even over. Thanks THP and all of my online friends.....I will repay you one day!!

And another Holiday Cheer contest is in the books!

Thanks to all of the companies involved, and to THP for having this contest again.

And to all the effort from JB and GG themselves and working with the companies!

I didn't win but thanks for the great contest!!!

Thanks THP and all the companies involved in this years Holiday Cheer!

This was my third or fourth Holiday Cheer event, and it continues to grow and get better every year. One of the things I love about these kind of contests is that almost every one of the prizes is won by someone in this great community. This was the first time I've ever won a prize in this event, and obviously I am shocked and grateful beyond belief, but the event was successful because of the excitement and support everyone showed regardless of luck.

So well done to all the sponsors and THP HQ for organizing and executing the event so incredibly, but also thanks to all the folks who took time to enter each contest each evening and further support the event through social media. Without the level of interest that was there, I'm sure there would be less incentive to continue putting in the effort to make it happen again next year.

I've seen two Holiday Cheer contests here and it is exciting every day of each event seeing all the excitement of the winners. JB and Morgan are such wonderful people and so giving, I am amazed at their generosity each year. The great companies that choose to support THP and this contest do so because they see how amazing the people are that run it, and they see how great the members here are. Just because the Holiday Cheer contest is over doesn't mean the cheer is over, I'm sure there will be much more excitement around here for Christmas in other forms. Plus we get to see all the great prizes arrive at the doorsteps of the winners, and we will have an awesome thread about adwillinghams AWESOME fitting party!

Back