2012 THP Holiday Cheer Event

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today marks a new chapter in the life of THP and with that we are proud to announce a celebration. Recently, THP has unveiled quite a few changes and advancements such as the THP Invitational Series, Course Review Prizes and more that culminates today with the launch of the brand new home page.

Three years ago THP hosted its first annual Holiday Cheer event and it was a contest unlike any other and quickly became legendary. With the holidays approaching, we are proud to announce the 4th annual event and are celebrating it with a completely new look to the THP website.

The contest is a thank you of sorts. A thank you from the entire staff of THP, as well as a thank you from all wonderful companies that are involved in this unbelievable event. When you take a look at the prize list below, and how this is being done this year, we believe you will agree that once again the bar has been raised.

Prize List
Day 1 - GolfTEC Full Fitting
Day 2 – Three Winners – 3 full sets of 5 SCOR4161 clubs
Day 3 – Two Winners – 2 sets of Cleveland 588 RTX CB Wedges
Day 4 – Two Winners – Bushnell Tour Z6 & Bushnell GPS Watch
Day 5 – Callaway RAZR Fit XTreme Driver
Day 6 – SeeMore Limited Edition Private Reserve Putter
Day 7 – adidas Golf & Ashworth – Six Winners – adipure Motion Shoes, adidas Fashion Performance Lines Woven Jacket, adidas Golf SAMBA Stand Bag, Ashworth Cardiff Mesh Shoes, Ashworth Blocked Polo, Ashworth Driver Cap.
Day 8 – Mobile Warming Gear Heated Rain Jacket
Day 9 – TaylorMade Golf – 3 Winners – RocketBladez Irons, New Cart Bag & Ghost S Putter
Day 10 – Cobra Golf – ZL Encore Driver – Your Color Choice
Puma Golf – Dress for Success. Top, Bottoms & Shoes
Day 11 – Mizuno Golf – 2 Winners – Mizuno JPX-825. 1 Complete Mizuno Outfit & 1 Bag
Day 12 – Bridgestone Golf – 3 Winners
Prize 1 – Special Albatross Club Members ONLY Prize - Private ball fitting for winner + 9 friends
Bridgestone Golf Ball Fitting Team comes to winner’s home for private ball fitting event (Date TBD- during 2013 season pending Team and winner schedules).
Winner receives year’s supply (12 dz) of ball model to which he/she is fit and a personalized Bridgestone mini-staff bag
9 fitting guests receive BSG goodie bag with hat and dozen balls after fitting
Bridgestone will make it a dinner party and bring the food as well.

Prize 2 – Year’s supply (12 dz.) of Bridgestone balls
2 THPers will receive a year’s supply (12 dz.) of the Bridgestone ball model to which they are fit.

Click here for all the details on how to enter.

http://bit.ly/TuEM92

Last edited:
Common man, your not pulling any punches this morning. Office productivity is at a stand still

This is awesome. Way to go THP. Always big things goin on here

WOW! Not holding back are we?!

This is fantastic!

Umm I am drooling over these epic prize packages...these are unreal!

That. Is. Incredible. Some unreal prizes on this list, thanks THP and companies!

Usually there's one or two items that make me go wow that's an unbelievable prize. I see there's 11 of those this year.

Holy **** What a list of giveaways! It always amazes me that THP feels the need to give back to its members when we are only here because of JB and GG. I think its awesome. Can't wait for this.

Ummmm....wow?!?!

Unreal!!

Holy crap. That's a HUGE list!

Every prize is amazing, but this is just crazy --

Prize 1 – Private ball fitting for winner + 9 friends
Bridgestone Golf Ball Fitting Team comes to winner’s home for private ball fitting event (Date TBD- during 2013 season pending Team and winner schedules).
Winner receives year’s supply (12 dz) of ball model to which he/she is fit and a personalized Bridgestone mini-staff bag
9 fitting guests receive BSG goodie bag with hat and dozen balls after fitting
Bridgestone will make it a dinner party and bring the food as well.

holy holy holy...
love this time of year at THP.
yes, 2011...you've been outdone.

Fantastic list, can't wait to get this started

Holy mother of god... Shut the front door

Jaw on floor....

LtEvO TaPpEd In

Holy crap. That's a HUGE list!

Every prize is amazing, but this is just crazy --

I thought some people might go nuts over that one.

holy cow, my jaw just hit the floor

Oh my goodness, what a prize listing!! I am simply in awe right now....absolutely incredible.

This is amazing JB. Giving back to the readers in a huge way.

WOW!! Man is that a list of goodies or what!!

Simply...WOW!!!

Back