FS/FT: Fujikura Blur 60G stiff flex shaft with sleeve & brand new Winn DriTac grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

giedz

Reaction score
FS/FT: Fujikura Blur 60G stiff flex shaft with sleeve & brand new Winn DriTac grip

I put a new shaft in my TaylorMade R11 3 wood and have the stock Fujikura Blur 60G stiff flex shaft with the sleeve & a brand new Winn DriTac grip for sale. I honestly don't know what to sell this for since its not for retail but the grip cost me $9 & the sleeve sells for about $15 on eBay. I'm going to say $40 with shipping but shoot me an offer & if it's not too much of a low ball then we can deal. as far as a trade goes, either tell me something you have to trade or know that I've been wanting to try some great golf balls like Nike 20XI, Callaway Hex Black, Srixon Z-Star, Bridgestone B330, TaylorMade Penta or Titleist Pro V1 so a dozen of those would be something I'd trade for.

262647_10100244440531388_767000880_n.jpg

528171_10100244440486478_729657336_n.jpg

Last edited:
I realize that you don't know what to ask but every classified ad must have an asking price and you can then add "or best offer, negotiable", etc. Please update original post, thanks.

I realize that you don't know what to ask but every classified ad must have an asking price and you can then add "or best offer, negotiable", etc. Please update original post, thanks.

done, thank you for the heads up. I want to change the thread title to FS or FT now that I think about it. is that something I can do or does a mod have to do that?

done, thank you for the heads up. I want to change the thread title to FS or FT now that I think about it. is that something I can do or does a mod have to do that?

Title has been updated. May want to add what trade items you are interested in.

bump like acne. just remember $40 isn't a set price. any offer what so ever... I'm all ears. well, eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back