Status
Not open for further replies.

sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
Not sure if this is the right forum for this question, if it needs to be moved please do so. I would like your guys opinion. Before my injury I became a bridgestone fan. I love my J-40 DPC. during my downtime I am going to get the J-40 Driver (a friend of mine is a golf coach at a local high school and can get it for $195, I am doing the happy dance lol) Ok here is my question. I have R11 10.5. I have the factory Stiff Flex shaft, I also have aFujikura Motore Speeder VC7.2 Tour Spec X flex. I realize I will prob take a bath not matter what I do, but would you suggest selling the the R11 head with factory shaft and then selling the Fujikura shaft by itself? Or try to package it as one? Any advice would be appreciated. Sorry to be so long winded but I am going stir crazy with boredom lol

If you sell it with the Xflex shaft I would be interested in purchasing the stock stiff shaft from you...provided it has the FCT adaptor sleeve with it still...

Last edited:
That sounds good with me. I will take some pictures tonight and send to you.

If you sell it with the Xflex shaft I would be interested in purchasing the stock stiff shaft from you...provided it has the FCT adaptor sleeve with it still...

Please use the marketplace section of the forum for all items for sale. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back