Do You Curse After a Bad Shot?

I cuss even on my good shots.

Oh Yeah I let MF's, GD's and C-Sucker out quite frequently on bad shots. I try not to cuss when around women and children, but sometimes I can't help it.

I usually keep it pretty mute but when the damn breaks...it breaks big-time. I will throw a club back to the cart and often let out a yell of AHHHHHHHHHH...or DAMMMMMMNNNNNNN

Usually lots of little curses under my breath as well.

I rarely if ever throw a fit or anything, but I'm constantly cussing, in a good natured way of course. And if any of you _______ ________'s have a problem with it, you can ____ _______ _______. Ha ha, just kidding there Diane.

we all let out the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!! on a real bad shot loud enough so our other team members can hear it....we started this when our #2 guy almost drove a par 4 then chunked his chip and it barely advanced! :banghead:

I rarely if ever throw a fit or anything, but I'm constantly cussing, in a good natured way of course. And if any of you lovely women have a problem with it, you can kick my a$$. Ha ha, I'd love that Diane.

Wow - first time I've ever had to fix a post. It's a lot of fun.

Thanks for bringing back that thread. Some names I haven't seen in a while -- where's Klaymon and TinCupTampa?

I have been known to let out a few bad words on the course. I've been doing pretty well for the most part this year, but I still have my moments.

I rarely if ever throw a fit or anything, but I'm constantly cussing, in a good natured way of course. And if any of you _______ ________'s have a problem with it, you can ____ _______ _______. Ha ha, just kidding there Diane.

I have a problem with that unnecessary apostrophe.

My typical reaction to a lousy shot is "aaaargh!" Every day is "Talk Like a Pirate Day" in my life.

Yes, a lot. Last night one of my playing partners let out a string of expletives that had me laughing so hard I was crying. I think he strung every foul word he had ever heard into one long sentence. It was awesome.

Back