Newbie/Oldie here........

I want to try and keep an all Callaway club selection. Any suggestions on the best hybrid from Callaway out there?

I was always told that clubs were a very personal choice and to try them out. Since I've done that - I have a mixed bag - Mizuno, Wilson, Callaway, Titleist, MacGregor. Why do you want all Callaway and why are you going on what other people say?

Some people like that Diane, kind of like a matching washer and dryer. My ex brother in law is an all Callaway man.

Smallie - I see, but would he buy a club because you told him it was the best?

I was always told that clubs were a very personal choice and to try them out. Since I've done that - I have a mixed bag - Mizuno, Wilson, Callaway, Titleist, MacGregor. Why do you want all Callaway and why are you going on what other people say?

I'm not sure where I posted that I was making my selection from what someone else said. Sorry if I gave that impression. I'm not truly set on just keeping an all callaway bag but from what I have tried and used from them before I was very pleased......The reason I ask about what other people suggest is because I live 2 hours away from the closest golf pro shop, and would just like suggestions on what I should try out first, maybe without even swinging a club.......

I misunderstood. Got it now. :smile:

Back