nickent 3dx tour busted face

govofrhodes

Reaction score
Handicap
I had a 3dx tour driver hit a ball a little high on face and busted. called nickent they said they had no more 3dx heads out of luck thanks junk hung up on me.so i called edwin watts. watts said would take care of it. and so they did took nickent for ever. in mean time picked up new nike str8. I liked to have forgoten. call edwin watts in ten min. nickent called new 4dx cyg on the way next day air. can not belive edwin watts had to go to bat for me over driver. thanks edwin watts. now have two drivers Owell will sell one of them

Nickent just hung up on you? That seems odd, we know their customer service rep very well and they have never done anything like that at all. I am sure they will be on to respond to this shortly.

Joined up just to rant?

I had a 3dx tour driver hit a ball a little high on face and busted. called nickent they said they had no more 3dx heads out of luck thanks junk hung up on me.so i called edwin watts. watts said would take care of it. and so they did took nickent for ever. in mean time picked up new nike str8. I liked to have forgoten. call edwin watts in ten min. nickent called new 4dx cyg on the way next day air. can not belive edwin watts had to go to bat for me over driver. thanks edwin watts. now have two drivers Owell will sell one of them

:bulgy-eyes:

If he talks like he types I would have hung up on him too.

Spot on. But given the politeness I've experienced with their customer service in the past I doubt they'd hang up on him even if he was being a complete jackass. My guess is he's just full of :poop:

Spot on. But given the politeness I've experienced with their customer service in the past I doubt they'd hang up on him even if he was being a complete jackass. My guess is he's just full of :poop:

I agree, never heard of anybody else having an issue with Nickent like this. Probably just a troll.

Eye lyke kant evin reed taht.

Rude? You come to a site and accuse a company of hanging up on you, yet they have treated every other person that has ever been on our site like gold when people call in. People just questioned you that was all. We question the post. Were you asking a question? An Intro? Please explain.

Why call Edwin Watts? Did you buy it from them? If so, it stands to reason that you would deal with them on this issue.

Although I have dealt with Nickent in the past and am surprised that you say they hung up on you.

Hurt my feelings? Not me. But here is what I see, a person that put an "idiot mark" or "sky mark" on a club and got upset. Calls a company and says "I want a new one". The company says something along the lines of "we do not produce that driver but if you send it back we could get you something different" and the person gets upset and hangs up.

Then this same person takes it to a retail store and complains and complains so the retail store says "what do we have to lose, we will send it in and they will exchange it for us". Then we have a happy customer and all it costs was the shipping.

I am still unsure of your first post. To tell us that your club caved in? To tell us that you put a sky mark on your club? To tell us that you hate Nickent (but will be playing their new driver I am sure)? To tell us that you love Edwin Watts? Still not sure what you were trying to say.

I'm sorry I was rude, if you want to get rid of that crappy Nickent driver I would take it off your hands. Does it have the CYG hosel on it?

I have never seen a more rude bunch of crap or so called golfers in my life. ya'll are real funny. ha.ha

Well, I can't speak for others, but with the innumerable hours I have wasted on various message boards, I've gotten pretty good at spotting trolls. And your post pegs you squarely as one.

• first post inflammatory? check!
  • poor spelling and grammar? check!
  • no introductions or social niceties? check!
  • short and illogical description of unlikely event? check!
  • alleged event already resolved? check!
  • no request for assistance, only anger? check!
  • doesn't bother to stick around for responses, but shows up hours later to insult replying members? check!

Feel free to prove me wrong, however.

Well, I can't speak for others, but with the innumerable hours I have wasted on various message boards, I've gotten pretty good at spotting trolls. And your post pegs you squarely as one.

• doesn't bother to stick around for responses, but shows up hours later to insult replying members? check!

Feel free to prove me wrong, however by sending MO_Hacker the Nickent driver
Gee thanks Harry:D

That just cracked me up.

I have cracked a SuperMag and 2 tour squares and Nickent replaced them with no questions asked every time....which is a good thing since I cracked them while using them as a masonry hammer.:banghead:

Harry once again proves victorious.

driver face caved in and top of driver busted. no idiot marks. watts ask me to call nickent first. sorry for not making that clear I did not come to this web site to start trouble nor be made fun of. Sorry for your trouble.

Let me be clear. My invitation to be proven wrong was genuine - if this is an actual problem.

However, I suspect that, if asked for things like: the serial number of the broken club; the name of the CS rep who helped him; the exact time and date of the call to CS; photos of the broken club; the name of the salesperson and location of the Edwin Watts where the OP was "helped" - in other words, anything that Nickent could use to confirm the allegation of poor CS - that information would not or could not be provided.

To be honest, this post sounds like the rant of a former disgruntled member of this board with an ax to grind.

But again, feel free to prove me wrong. I think you will find that while I am skeptical, I am anything but rude.

Well said Harry. I have contacted Nickent about this matter and they have but 1-2 CS people. Nobody knows anything about this issue. But they did ask for the serial number of the club like you said and what date this transpired so that they could look into it.

Back