FS: Callaway Tour Authentic RAZR FIT 9.8/10 Condition. 300 Dollar Shaft. Good Price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flykixz23

Reaction score
Handicap
For sale here is a 9.8/10 condition, Callaway 9.5* Tour Authentic Razr Fit or a Regular Razr fit 9.5 degree new head that can be swapped and it would then just be a regular razr fit with an upgraded shaft for $240 shipped on the regular head and shaft setup which only includes the cover and wrench for the regular razr fit and $ 340 on Tour authentic setup that includes wrench and Ta cover and weght kit,that has only hit a handful of balls during a round. The shaft is an upgraded Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 7.0 Stiff Flex that has been sst pured and was done so to where the graphics are in the front to the left in the square setting. It has the regular Razr Fit adapter as I liked it better then the tour because I did not ever change the setting and didn't need it fooling with my head. The grip is a brand new NO.1 50 series Black and Yellow grip. This shaft with spine alignment and grip cost 340 bucks. Original headcover is included as well I forgot to take a picture of it.The shaft is 44 inches with adapter and plays to 45.5". Weight Kit is included as well that has never been used and wrench. I will split the shaft and head for the right prices. I am asking $340 shipped for the Driver if somebody takes the whole package and $260 shipped for the head and I am dropping the shaft to $140 shipped for the shaft if I were to split it up!!! This driver cost 700+ to build! I use another one just like it and a 913 and do not need this!Pictures speak 100 % for what it is! Feel free to ask any questions or offers as far as trades it would have to be of equal value and uniqueness!Thanks for looking!
44_zpsa84e9a38.jpg
95_zps0500a014.jpg
3_zpscb928fef.jpg
2_zps66dda2b2.jpg
55_zpsc99bd5b6.jpg
no_zps6f3235e1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks to be a 9.5* head. I think that is what I see in the pics. Nice driver!

Just a tip for you because I sold my TA...you might want to put the TA hosel back on, many people are looking for a TA just because of the extra adjustability. That might hurt the sale value of the club a little bit.

Sorry I forgot to put the loft on there and I put that dual cog on another and shaft that I sold! I have not had any issues yet and would be willing to obtain one for somebody at a low price but I do not know many that fool with all the adjustments and bought this driver more for the shaft upgrade which this is even a more major one and the Black pvd finish!

No need to apologize man. I just know it would be my first question so I figured I would help you out. I have this driver and absolutely love it!

I actually have another one same loft with a project x 6.0 shaft and I could swap around for diffferent prices and may put that up for sale or add that as a option. I literally have doubles of all my clubs. except my irons and putter. It is stupid, my fiance goes nuts over it but I know what your saying. I owned almost all the adjustable woods and drivers and never once change anything on them. Talking with some people they said they didn't use their TA cog that much and if they did only in the manner they would a razr fit cog! I don't know. I know there are people out there that will use its full features. Like I said I can get an OEM Dual cog for 35 bucks if someone had an issue with it and wanted it. I am not a club builder though and mine has went south for the winter so they would have to kind of take care of that themselves! I almost think maybe I should piece it out as a razr fit shaft and TA head. Which I put I was willing to do on there. The thing is just so new I would hate to lose hundreds upon hundreds of dollars.

How is the shaft? High launching?

No it is Mid launching with 3.3 Torque It is a beautiful shaft.

Payment Pending

Last edited:
Sale did not go through with the person who contacted me! Still up for grabs!

Price Drop

Price Drop

I am lowering the price that was previously listed and now listed at $340 shipped for the whole package, $260 shipped for the head, $140 shipped for the shaft if I am splitting them up! I am willing to listen to offers or possible trades if they are in superior condition or of same value!

New Options Added

New Options Added

New option added that reflects in the description, feel fre to ask any question!

Mods Please Lock it up as the Fujikura shaft in the pictures has sold and I think I am keeping the head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back