These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things - 2012 Golf Products You Discovered And Loved

For me the Cleveland Black driver, the RBZ Tour FW and the SeeMore mFPG2 were and still are awesome. Also Mio is now a constant for me as is Skyline Chili.

ryebread it's too bad they don't make a Trilogy driver or Trilogy set of irons,

I agree. If they had a matching driver and irons (with these shafts), I'd own them both. I'd be the guy with the ginty driver and the Transformer irons and I wouldn't care at all. :D

if you are like me I wanted to like everything Mashie since getting my first hybrids (M2 and M4) in the fall of 2011. I have to say I have liked everything Mashie, the fairway woods have not performed up to the others in the line although they are solid performers. I don't hit fairway woods very well to begin with so my swing or mental block may be more of the issue.

Sorry to hear the Mashie fairways aren't working as well as some of the other Mashies. They didn't seem to be as good as the Trilogy line for me. I'm guessing someone on the forum will want them though if you decide to move them on.

My favorite find of 2012 was the Cobra Trusty Rusty 55 degree. Used it all season to great success from sand, rough and fairways. By far the most versatile, reliable and stroke saving club in my bag

My favorite find of 2012 was the Cobra Trusty Rusty 55 degree. Used it all season to great success from sand, rough and fairways. By far the most versatile, reliable and stroke saving club in my bag

What finish did you go with and how is it holding up?

Clicgear 3.0 cart - love this and it saves my shoulders and back

TM RBZ Rescues - I hit these a lot easier than my old Nike hybrids

Adidas Adicross shoes - comfortable and good looking

What finish did you go with and how is it holding up?

Howzat - I went with the full rust, it has been in the bag since March - about 55 rounds. The wedge has held up great and has only had a minor coloring change since putting it in the bag. Have no doubt that I'll be buying another one soon for when this one wears out.

Howzat - I went with the full rust, it has been in the bag since March - about 55 rounds. The wedge has held up great and has only had a minor coloring change since putting it in the bag. Have no doubt that I'll be buying another one soon for when this one wears out.

Cool, thanks for the info. Nice to hear how versitile it has been for you.

Great Thread!
I found THP in 2012, and have been addicted ever since (hope there's no 12-step program for this!)
I started playing with TM Penta TP3's and haven't looked back
and... harley-davidson poker chips, started playing with one to mark my ball on the green after my company trip to Milwaukee and visiting the museum and have been collecting them from different places around the US ever since!

THP being mentioned as much as it has just shows how big of a year 2012 was around this place and bringing in new members.

It is the fault of THP that I upgraded a lot of my gear this year based on some great reviews.
IRONS:
After reading the reviews of the RBZ irons, I ordered 3i-AW and have loved them since my first round with them. I feel more confident hitting them and enjoy the feel.
GOLFBALL:
The bridgestone E6 came through for me this year while I was working on my driver. I always sliced and after a lesson and many range trips, I opted to take a look at the ball I was playing, too. The reduction in side spin is not the only reason I can keep a drive in play more, but it certainly helps.
WEDGES:
The ATV wedges has only been in my bag for 5 days and I have only hit them in the back yard on short chip shots, but all the positive feed bag from THP made them a must have to replace my old wedges. I am very much looking forward to putting them into play for real once this snow nonsense goes away. :)

ATV wedge and KBS shafts

Back