RBC Canadian Open [spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought I would start this thread out for everybody that is interested in this event. The field looks okay so far, although I do expect to see some withdraws before the event starts. Hope not, but it happens every year after The Open.

well I have a feeling Camlio will have a good week ..... Mike Weir is my dark horse.

• Admin
Weir is a dark horse at the Canadian Open? He is the favorite right now.

well any injuries in the field this week will be taken care of, free of charge :D

Weir is a dark horse at the Canadian Open? He is the favorite right now.

You're right JB he is a favorite ..... I just think that he puts too much pressure on himself to win the Canadian Open.

• Admin
You are probably right there. It is one he definitely wants to win.

I'm going to go out on a limb and pick JB Holmes. Bombs away.:golf:

Sort of half watching this while doing other things.

How about Leif Olson's hole-in-one for a BMW Z4 Roadster? That was an amazing shot.

• Admin
Do you think he has to make another one now? (for those that do not know, we had a member go through something like that)

Is that event going to get played?

Is that event going to get played?

I'd be surprised if they get out to finish the 3rd round today:banghead:. I'm pretty sure they are going to be able to finish tommorrow.

Any information on TV on Monday? I'd like to set my DVR if possible.

EDIT: Geez, it took me forever to find the answer to this. You'd think GC would have it plastered all over their website.

Notes: Monday's round will be broadcast on TSN and The Golf Channel from 2:30-4:30 p.m. ET
Rain forces Monday finish for RBC Canadian Open on TSN

(very bottom of page before comments section.)

Last edited:
334111.jpg

"I can't believe I fell for the 'pull my finger' trick."

Nathan Green

Back