WNY/NWPA & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope some of you guys in the area just saw the announcement of Invitational #3 in the Philly/Atlantic City area.

With Ohio and now Philly/Atlantic City events opening up, PA and NYer's have some good options for some THP golf in April and May! I will for sure be in Ohio and Chicago. More than willing to car-pool with anyone on the fence to save a little moolah.

Sounds good! I'm planning on Ohio for sure but NYSGA has one in Syracuse on 5/6.That's too close for me to the Philly one. PM me!

Sounds good! I'm planning on Ohio for sure but NYSGA has one in Syracuse on 5/6.That's too close for me to the Philly one. PM me!

Buckbug on the 27th, if you don't mind, I would like to talk to you about the NYSGA. Was thinking about the NYSGA or Golf Channel AM Tour and trying to decide which one is better. Wouldn't mind getting your thoughts.

Sounds fine! I'll tell you what I know.

Thanks for the address Shef, I will definitely be there.

Buckbug glad to hear there is another lefty in THP as that will make 2 of us.

Ended up at Big Oak for a few hours on Saturday enjoying the warm weather. Was and wasn't shocked at how many people were there. Place was absolutely packed and there were people waiting to hit balls.

I was there for a couple hours too. I didn't even think of it, I should have thrown a text message. Next time for sure!

I don't mind driving for a round of golf for a round or two. I would like to play a few times out at Terry Hills this year and Mill Creek while not as far is one of my favorites.

I'm the same way, I don't mind a little drive for a round of golf! We'll definitely figure out sometimes to play some area courses.

Hope some of you guys in the area just saw the announcement of Invitational #3 in the Philly/Atlantic City area.

I saw it! Definitely going to subscribe to stay posted, I mean what's better than 1 THP event? 2!

With Ohio and now Philly/Atlantic City events opening up, PA and NYer's have some good options for some THP golf in April and May! I will for sure be in Ohio and Chicago. More than willing to car-pool with anyone on the fence to save a little moolah.

I agree! I'm excited to be apart of this community and make some great new friends! I'm definitely going to make Ohio, Philly/AC will depend on work most likely. And I'm more than willing to car-pool as well!

Buckbug on the 27th, if you don't mind, I would like to talk to you about the NYSGA. Was thinking about the NYSGA or Golf Channel AM Tour and trying to decide which one is better. Wouldn't mind getting your thoughts.

Sounds fine! I'll tell you what I know.

Awesome guys! I'd like to chat about the NYSGA as well. Seems like a great place to get connected for some competitive golf! Can't wait for the 27th!

Just remember that without THP we never would have connected!

Just remember that without THP we never would have connected!

Amen to that!

Shef - I thought about shooting you a text message as well before I left. I am kinda glad I didn't because the first 10-15 I hit looked like I hadn't swung the clubs in about 2 months. I was glad to get those out of the way!

I love seeing this thread guys. I hope you guys continue to get together and have tons of fun. You have to do pictures of course.

Looking forward to meeting you each at some point.

I love seeing this thread guys. I hope you guys continue to get together and have tons of fun. You have to do pictures of course.

The feeling is mutual JB! April can't come soon enough!

Amen to that!

Shef - I thought about shooting you a text message as well before I left. I am kinda glad I didn't because the first 10-15 I hit looked like I hadn't swung the clubs in about 2 months. I was glad to get those out of the way!

Lol! I was actually nervous swing my first 10-15 balls too. I kinda did half swing warm up drills so I didn't do bad. But like you said you got those out of your system early! Hopefully the simulator round will get more of the rust out for your trip!

Ditto for me!

Just made my donation for the Albatross Club! Really grateful for this website and I am proud to contribute!

Shef you were right! I was going crazy for a bit!

Shef you were right! I was going crazy for a bit!

Glad to see it was a simple little fix! I was actually just going to through ya a text you signing up for fantasy golf??

Glad to see it was a simple little fix! I was actually just going to through ya a text you signing up for fantasy golf??

don't know anything about that stuff!

Appreciate it JB! Certainly appreciate THP giving us the opportunity/forum to talk golf and find people in our area that are looking to play golf.

Lol! I was actually nervous swing my first 10-15 balls too. I kinda did half swing warm up drills so I didn't do bad. But like you said you got those out of your system early! Hopefully the simulator round will get more of the rust out for your trip!

Yeah the first 2 or 3 were low line drives that would have taken some kneecaps out! It got better as I hit, but I expected it to be a little rough

Has anyone seen the new Nike golf ad with Rory and Tiger?? Worth checking it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NikeGolf?v=2NCDYjHtEcU

Yeah the first 2 or 3 were low line drives that would have taken some kneecaps out! It got better as I hit, but I expected it to be a little rough

Has anyone seen the new Nike golf ad with Rory and Tiger?? Worth checking it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NikeGolf?v=2NCDYjHtEcU

I saw it when it was first posted on here. I love it! I've watched it like 5-6 times already. I hope it works out for the best for Nike and Rory.

You should check out the Fantasy golf too if you haven't already Aaron!

Sweet deal! I'm hoping I don't embarrass myself too bad! Lol

All about having fun. I do well in fantasy football about once out of every five years. Shouldn't be any different here. lol

Love seeing this thread pop up all the time. Once Feb rolls around maybe we can start talking about a Saturday meet-up for golf somewhere. Maybe make it a once a month like those crazy Floridians are trying to do! Looking forward to chilling with you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back