Who Knew Bacon, Sausage, & Cheese had salt

Ewwwww oatmeal!

And nice to see ya SOBAY! Get to the arcade!

It's an easy one to point out, but the coffee wasn't hot - it caused 3rd degree burns to her... well, you know. Third degree burns. That's more than hot. And if you think it's not that big a deal, google it and look at the pictures. I'll spare everyone from posting any here.

This has been argued to death - yes, it was too hot, but she put it between her legs. You do that - you risk spilling and she knew that.

This has been argued to death - yes, it was too hot, but she put it between her legs. You do that - you risk spilling and she knew that.

So one should expect 3rd degree burns from their coffee? People make it sound like she just spilled something on herself. It was a tad more than that.

So one should expect 3rd degree burns from their coffee? People make it sound like she just spilled something on herself. It was a tad more than that.

I'm not going to argue with you today. You can win this one.

herr_ryan,

How about sparing us with not ever posting here again. You are a complete A.

JB, do we have an ignore button, GEEEEEEZZZ!

If you can understand the english syntax I said "Yet another," not just an example.

Yes, if they spill it on themselves. Many home coffeemakers heat the water to 180* - the same temperature that McDonalds used. It's also the same temperature that Starbucks serves their coffee at today.

I liked the suit from the woman who put her new Winnebago on cruise and went in the back to make a sandwich. She sued because Winnebago had not made it clear that "cruise" didn't mean it would drive itself. The vehicle overturned when it ran off the road and she was injured.... Duhhhh! She won several million and a new Winnebago?????

herr_ryan,

That isn't nice. I'm not arguing today because it's my birthday. Yes, there is an ignore button.

herr_ryan,

If you can understand the english syntax I said "Yet another," not just an example.

That was a tremendously mature response. Well done.

(and syntax is about grammar, sport)

Liebeck was taken to the hospital, where it was determined that she had suffered third-degree burns on six percent of her skin and lesser burns over sixteen percent.[11] She remained in the hospital for eight days while she underwent skin grafting. Two years of treatment followed.

Attempts to settle

Liebeck sought to settle with McDonald's for US $20,000 to cover her medical costs, which were $11,000, but the company offered only $800. When McDonald's refused to raise its offer, Liebeck retained Texas attorney Reed Morgan.

McDonald's went the stupid way on this.

the guy at Denny's...is just a dweeb

I thought it to be quite mature, since you are not near by. That alternative would have been much more mature.

Where is C-Tech? He had a guy call him out and demand they meet half way to settle their forum differences. How funny is that.

Where is C-Tech? He had a guy call him out and demand they meet half way to settle their forum differences. How funny is that.

Straight up match play, I hope.

I simply do not understand the attitude that everything bad that ever happens to me in my life is someone else's fault and I deserve to be paid for it.

Don't get me in the middle of this...that last guy scared me so bad that I had nightmares.....:laughing:

babyboxing1copy-1.jpg

Anyone else want a piece of me!!!

Looking at the news media, it appears we have become a society of "victims". People are no longer responsible for their own stupidity, someone else is to blame. I think part of this is a court system gone awry and part of it is just information overload!

I don't think that's a position anyone here is advocating.

I'm not suggesting anyone here is advocating that--just the plaintiff.

The great thing about this country is that it was settled by misfits. I still wonder whatever happened to us along the way.

Back