Introducing Swingbyte

The big point being we have version1 with a design flaw. We get a discount on v2 .........cost price given our grief?........Alex can you PM me with the price.

The big point being we have version1 with a design flaw. We get a discount on v2 .........cost price given our grief?........Alex can you PM me with the price.

In fairness, that's basically the same situation that everyone has ever been in with any invention. Very rarely is a product as good as it could ever be on the first attempt. A trade-in discount seems a nice touch to me.

In fairness, that's basically the same situation that everyone has ever been in with any invention. Very rarely is a product as good as it could ever be on the first attempt. A trade-in discount seems a nice touch to me.

Thanks Andrew. We'll be sending out a discount code to all current SB users of $50 when we have a firm ship date. You won't need to send your SB1 in, just have swings in your SB account. More details will be posted officially on the site later on.

Cheers Alex. My point was without targetline fix and the movement issue the SB is unusable. Ie no reliable data

Cheers Alex. My point was without targetline fix and the movement issue the SB is unusable. Ie no reliable data

Target line via ITR is available to SB1 users. You can use the adhesive clips to keep the sb1 from moving, but sb2 is certainly better at that because you don't need to put anything on the club.

Thanks Andrew. We'll be sending out a discount code to all current SB users of $50 when we have a firm ship date. You won't need to send your SB1 in, just have swings in your SB account. More details will be posted officially on the site later on.

I've asked this before in this thread, but I'm not sure if it was answered.

Do THP members get any discount when ordering the SwingByte?

Alex saw par2pro video but did not see targetline fix. Can you direct me to a video. Or update my app......

Alex saw par2pro video but did not see targetline fix. Can you direct me to a video. Or update my app......

Cory stopped by and shot another video today for the target line, should be up shortly.

there isn't a discount at this time

I bought the SB1, but never uploaded swings. Will I be eligible for the discount?

Alex. Any estimate of when app update will land?

Blazer, open your account and put a swing in it before SB2 ships....You then qualify for discount!!!!!

Alex. Any estimate of when app update will land?

we're targeting february for the first release. as you can see from the videos floating around the web - it's built, we just need to do some cleanup.

it's going to be iPad, then iPhone, then Android tablets, then Android phones. Also - the ITR is pretty resource intensive, so there will be some cut-offs for what hardware will support it, and what won't. I won't have that info for a little bit.

also - here's the video of the target line featurehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou8hafCX1jM
So it might not work on an iPhone 4 only an iPhone 4S or 5 due to increased computing requirements?I've got a gorilla pod for my iPhone 4 so setting it up for the video is not a problem but with an iPad or iPad mini it will be more tricky? Are there good tripods for an iPad/iPad mini?

Btw kolosy. Have you had a look at the SkyPro app? I like the groove feature. Anything similar plant for Swingbyte?

I bought the SB1, but never uploaded swings. Will I be eligible for the discount?
LOL, nice try. That would basically mean you've never used it as it will sync your swings automatically.

Kolosy- Do we still have to line up the Swingbyte(1 or 2) at 3 o'clock on the club shaft, or will the ITR make that obsolete? Thanks!!!

Kolosy - are you able to confirm what the UK price will be for the SwingByte 2 model please? I've been quite drawn in by the SwingByte, but not wanting to spend £130 minimum on a SB1 when the SB2 is about to be released and the physical device itself seems to have been greatly improved.

Thanks for your feedback.

does anyone know if these will record a 140mph swing.

I think this product will continue to have legs. They seem to constantly improving the product, and it seems like they are listening to feedback from THP and others to make things better.

Kolosy- Do we still have to line up the Swingbyte(1 or 2) at 3 o'clock on the club shaft, or will the ITR make that obsolete? Thanks!!!

yes, you still need to line the device up. sb2 is easier to align though, because it has a clear marker, and goes at the 12 o'clock position instead of the 3 o'clock.

Back