A thread for SoCal golfers.

That would work for me if it works for Rhino. Would you be joining us as well?

I haven't confirmed with mi lady but I planned on golfing with Semus and meet another THPer. Is this Black Gold in Yorba Linda? I heard their weekend rate is pretty steep. I might be wrong but I thought you had foursome including seamus (you, rhino, and cmac).

That's great that we might be able to get a foursome together. I've been slogging it out in the Vancouver rain for months and am looking forward to seeing a ball roll!

I currently already pay a hefty amount for my private club membership up here, so something low to moderately priced is ideal for me - unless we're talking about some special unique opportunity.

I arrive in SoCal on Thursday ... Can't wait to see the sun.

That's great that we might be able to get a foursome together. I've been slogging it out in the Vancouver rain for months and am looking forward to seeing a ball roll!

I currently already pay a hefty amount for my private club membership up here, so something low to moderately priced is ideal for me - unless we're talking about some special unique opportunity.

I arrive in SoCal on Thursday ... Can't wait to see the sun.

Unless someone has a discount, the weekend green fee at Black Gold is $115? Is anyone a member there for discount?

I might still look at some municipal courses near where Seamus is arriving (Westminster).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Unless someone has a discount, the weekend green fee at Black Gold is $115? Is anyone a member there for discount?

I might still look at some municipal courses near where Seamus is arriving (Westminster).
I have a tournament there at the end of the month, so I wanted to get a round in there before but I could always do it the weekend after or sneak off during the week. Im game for wherever as long as its not too deep into the OC. I will look and see if I can find some groupons for a course out that way.

I haven't confirmed with mi lady but I planned on golfing with Semus and meet another THPer. Is this Black Gold in Yorba Linda? I heard their weekend rate is pretty steep. I might be wrong but I thought you had foursome including seamus (you, rhino, and cmac).
Sorry guys. I can't do the 9th. I'm playing in San Clemente.

I have a tournament there at the end of the month, so I wanted to get a round in there before but I could always do it the weekend after or sneak off during the week. Im game for wherever as long as its not too deep into the OC. I will look and see if I can find some groupons for a course out that way.

Gasman, that's a nice gesture to revisit Black Gold later. I will also look for a deal, teetimes between 12 noon and 1 pm on the 9th. Seamus is dropping off his family in Westminster. So, I am thinking Miles Square, Naval Course, Dad Miller, Anaheim Hills, El Dorado. Of course, Semus can be dropped off at the golf course and I can give him a ride back to the hotel.

Gasman, that's a nice gesture to revisit Black Gold later. I will also look for a deal, teetimes between 12 noon and 1 pm on the 9th. Seamus is dropping off his family in Westminster. So, I am thinking Miles Square, Naval Course, Dad Miller, Anaheim Hills, El Dorado. Of course, Semus can be dropped off at the golf course and I can give him a ride back to the hotel.

What a guy!

Unrelated, I was checking the golfnow app for last minute rates in Santa Barbara ... some amazing deals. Looking forward to LOTS of golf next week.

Hey you are a memeber now at Anaheim Hills!!! Use that membership pull!!! LOL

Actually any of those are fine, also Costa Mesa CC as another, Big Rec in Long Beach also

Hey you are a memeber now at Anaheim Hills!!! Use that membership pull!!! LOL

Actually any of those are fine, also Costa Mesa CC as another, Big Rec in Long Beach also

White Rhino-are you joining for the 9th around 12noon?

I forget what kind of advance tee time I can get at Anaheim Hills but I will check today.

Seamus is coming into Westminster and I just wanted something close to his hotel and family. If Seamus can be dropped off in OC, that would work too for any courses we mentioned. Seamus?

I forget what kind of advance tee time I can get at Anaheim Hills but I will check today.

Seamus is coming into Westminster and I just wanted something close to his hotel and family. If Seamus can be dropped off in OC, that would work too for any courses we mentioned. Seamus?

I would love to join if there is a spot available, I think I said that a couple of pages ago.

I get 14 days advance booking and 1 hour preferred twilight rate so I can book 1200 noon for twilight rate of $36. AND if you pay me the green fee and let me charge to my cc, I get double points:).

I want to hear from Seamus first about the location. I want to see if White Rhino and TheGasman will definitely join.

I get 14 days advance booking and 1 hour preferred twilight rate so I can book 1200 noon for twilight rate of $36. AND if you pay me the green fee and let me charge to my cc, I get double points:).

I want to hear from Seamus first about the location. I want to see if White Rhino and TheGasman will definitely join.

I will gladly pay you back, $26 is a great rate!! You can count on me to pay you the $16 when I see you...LOL

I will gladly pay you back, $26 is a great rate!! You can count on me to pay you the $16 when I see you...LOL

I will wait for Seamus (he's probably golfing right now) and I look forward to collecting $47 from you.

I will wait for Seamus (he's probably golfing right now) and I look forward to collecting $47 from you.

The rate is great and I have no problem with the location or any of the courses you mention.
I can make this tee time, but if not to much of an inconvenience, the later tee time we get, it's increasingly better for me family-wise. ... every minute helps only because I am arriving from Santa Barbara and going directly to the course. Personally, I have no problem making any tee time, it's just that I have to get the family all packed up and the kids fed and then on the road. I think to make 12:00 we'd have to checkout by 9:30 at the latest, and I would love to move that closer to 10 if at all possible.

Either way though, I am in!

We are set for Saturday, February 9th, 12:30pm teetimes for Seamus, White Rhino, and ONE-OPENING.

We are set for Saturday, February 9th, 12:30pm teetimes for Seamus, White Rhino, and ONE-OPENING.

Oh, and my name is Tony, I'm tanned, will be wearing a visor and have a white leather TaylorMade carry bag.
Round of beers on me.

That should work for me. I just have to double check with the wife later. She usually doesnt care though.

That should work for me. I just have to double check with the wife later. She usually doesnt care though.

This looks like we are set for 4some - no hjhay and cmac :-(

Roy, you're too much man!! Next time, I'm going to Mammoth that weekend, only second time skiing ever. wish me luck!!

Oh man, my wife scheduled us to take maternity photos that day at 230. To be honest, I am not even sure what maternity photos are. Sorry about that, its our first kid and she is pretty excited. I hope I didnt put you out on this. I will get out with you guys next time.

Oh man, my wife scheduled us to take maternity photos that day at 230. To be honest, I am not even sure what maternity photos are. Sorry about that, its our first kid and she is pretty excited. I hope I didnt put you out on this. I will get out with you guys next time.

Uh oh, we need one more...

Uh oh, we need one more...

Too bad, but I have two kids and know that family photos are not to be trifled with!

Opportunity strikes for someone else.

Back