WTB/WTTF Ping G15 or Ping G20 Driver

TimG3394

Lost: Center of clubface
Reaction score
Handicap
9ish
I am interested in trading for or buying a Ping G15 or Ping G20 in good condition. Stiff shaft and 10.5 degrees.

I have an Adams speedline 9064ls DFS with a stiff Black Ops shaft (with wrench and Headcover) and an Adams A4 17* 2 hybrid (with headcover) I would trade. I can PM pictures if we can work something out.

The Hybrid can be seen here

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?39403-FS-FT-Adams-IDEA-Tech-a4-2-hybrid

Here are pictures of the driver. I love the shaft in it but this club is a spin killer. I will be moving to higher altitudes and need a higher ball flight. Hate to see this thing go. There are 2 little scratches on the top. I showed it in the last picture.

d6f25dae8f_zps1cc20048.jpg

2_zps1ca7abe4.jpg

5_zps6ad6a63a.jpg

4_zps9c75128e.jpg

1_zps072890a7.jpg

3_zpsd840b854.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
I am approving this thread, but please get pics of what you have for trade up ASAP.

Will do, Ill update the first post when I get home from work. I could do the Hybrid now.

Tim do you know what if you want an upgraded shaft or the ping stock shaft??

Sent you a PM, Fly

First post updated with pictures

Bump. Will settle for G15.

This is tempting, i have a g15 tfc 149 stiff shaft and im only about 40 miles from you, I have a jamie sadlowski HOF wupn stick shaft coming for it this week, ive never hit the adams but i hear they are pretty nice drivers

This is tempting, i have a g15 tfc 149 stiff shaft and im only about 40 miles from you, I have a jamie sadlowski HOF wupn stick shaft coming for it this week, ive never hit the adams but i hear they are pretty nice drivers

It is a great driver. It just is a spin killer and I need a little higher launch playing at high altitudes. The shaft alone cost me $200. Since I don't have time to play as much as I like, I need to be realistic and find something more friendly for my swing.

I suppose I'd be willing to sell the shaft. Not many people know about the company. Do some research and let me know!

Mods you can lock this up. I'll go trade it in at Golfsmith. Thanks!

Back