Solheim Cup - Part 2 The Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Jason K is back with part 2 of his article on the Solheim Cup. This one is the preview of the event. It is definitely worth the read whether you are a fan or not. Fun, educational, and makes me want to watch it now.

The Hackers Paradise Solheim Cup Part 2 - The Preview

Great breakdown Jason! This could be a very exciting event.

Well-written and informative preview. I love watching the Solheim Cup, and I'm ready to see team USA three-peat!

• Admin
I agree bonkn. This one made me very ready for the golf to begin.

• Admin
Bump for the pm readers

My wife, and were just watching a little of the Solheim Cup. Couple of things. My wife ask me if a certain lady was an American golfer. I saw her name and could not tell. In the Ryder Cup they show an emblem designating the Europeans, from the Americans. Maybe I am missing something in this telecast.

Captain's Picks. Why not have the rest LPGA golfers in the world at large be available to captains for their picks? The previous winning team would have first pick of those lady golfers who are otherwise not eligible for this competition.

• Admin
I think your 2nd question is because it is the US vs Europe. The same could be said about the Ryder Cup.

I knew that. I was just thinking it might give the LPGA a kick in their collective "skorts" publicity ratings. The Ryder Cup does not need any such help.

I think your 2nd question is because it is the US vs Europe. The same could be said about the Ryder Cup.

• Admin
This event will get the same ratings the LPGA does, which are not good. They need a star and they do not have one right now.

Back