Got a package today...

askthejak

Reaction score
Handicap
I got home this evening from my league match, and there was something waiting at the door- my 3DX Pros. I unwrapped them and they look great. Little bit thicker topline, but they feel great to swing. I can't wait to hit the range tommorow after work and try these babies out.

Awesome!

Where's the pics man?

Yes! We need pics!

My wife took the camera with her on her trip out of town with the little one. You won't hear me complaining- I have been playing lots of golf, drinking lots of beer, and leaving the house a mess. It is a six hour drive where my in-laws live, so I figure I will start cleaning up about 5 hours after she leaves- I will throw pics up in the new clubs thread in a week or so when they get back. Good looking clubs though- cleaner looking that what you see in pictures. And I only paid 180 for them brand new, so even better.

What shafts did you get?

I got home this evening from my league match, and there was something waiting at the door- my 3DX Pros. I unwrapped them and they look great. Little bit thicker topline, but they feel great to swing. I can't wait to hit the range tommorow after work and try these babies out.

Let us know your thoughts aftewards. The 3DX are great irons. The 4DX had a slightly thinner topline and were even softer if you can believe that. Both are great sets.

Congrats Ask! Looking forward to the pics!

What a great deal! I'd like to see pics too.

Played for the first time with them yesterday and shot a 41. Then played today and shot 81. I like the irons a good deal. The flight with the long irons I particularly like- nice medium and penetrating, but enough spin to hold greens. I almost jarred a 7 iron from 165 today. Overall I like them, Im still getting used to the different profile, but the results are good.

BTW, somebody asked, I got the Nippon 1180 shafts in them. They launch the short irons really high, but they don't balloon, and knockdowns aren't hard. Overall, very pleased with the irons.

Very cool, have some fun!

Back