Hello from Vancouver!

chowmein

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi there,

I'm a fairly new golfer (played 5 full rounds of golf in my life, but have been hitting the range pretty hard in the last year, and have been playing at the local P&Ps about twice a month for the last 4 months or so). I stumbled onto this site when searching for reviews on equipment for my gf (hoping to get her addicted too ;-)). This looks like such an awesome forum, hope to learn lots from everyone.

Chowmein :act-up:

Welcome aboard. You guys have some beautiful courses up there.

:welcome: This is a great site for beginners. Many of the equipment reviews give opinions of higher handicap players which you don't find most places.

Welcome to THP chowmein!

Welcome!

Vancouver BC, or Vancouver WA? I've played a couple of SW Washington courses that were great.

Welcome aboard. glad you found us.

welcome!

:welcome: This is a great site for beginners. Many of the equipment reviews give opinions of higher handicap players which you don't find most places.

I know! It's starting to become a problem... I'm not sure if I can afford to surf this free site ;-)

Welcome – you will become addicted like the rest of us….

and for the record - I love chow mein sandwiches.....

:welcome:

Glad to have you.... Welcome!

Welcome Chowmein, and get your girlfriend to join here as well. This is the most woman-friendly golf forum out there.

Oh be quiet Claire. LOL

Welcome to THP!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Back