HandyManny

This Is Paradise
Reaction score
Hey THP members and Guest,

I wanted to gather some names of anyone that would possibly be interested in taking a trip to Scotland for the 2014 Ryder Cup! This morning I received an email from Premier Golf with an ad for an all inclusive package. This is sure to be one epic event as it has been over 40 years since it was last played here. The 2014 Ryder Cup will be at the Centenary Course at the Gleneagles Resort. The all inclusive package starts out at $3200.00 and goes from their up I believe. I am in no way attempting to endorse Premier Golf.

This is just one ad I got about the event. I'm certain their are dozens of deals and packages that will come up. I think we could even bring our clubs and play a round or two somewhere in the area. I was just trying to get some ideas from those that might be interested. There is more than plenty of time until the event but why not plan ahead for an epic event. So feed me some ideas and lets all be Tom Watson's "13th Man"

Here is the email I received
4yhehypy.jpg

I wish dude. I would love to see a Ryder Cup one day. Just can't afford it yet

I wish dude. I would love to see a Ryder Cup one day. Just can't afford it yet

I completely understand, but I could even suggest going to the Saturday/Sunday or Sunday match only. It would be cheaper plus even staying for 4 days or so would be cheaper.

Would ave gone this year if my dad and uncle didn't both have business trips!

Good luck getting a group together.

THPing on Tapatalk

I think I will wait until 2016 to take in a Ryder Cup, it's right in my backyard.

I wonder if I can convince my fiancé to take a late honeymoon to Scotland.

This would be a great trip, I'm sure we will have a great many making the trip (Americans) to cheer on the red,white and blue.

Back