Golf Ghost

Reaction score
Searched google and here, but couldn't find all of the answers I was looking for.

Looking to upgrade to a medium/large grip and looking at the Super Stroke grips. I've only seen the Fatso, which is way too large. They have the diameter posted on their site, but I can't seem to find the diameters for other brands to compare. For example, would the SS UltraSlim be equal to Winn medium?

Just looking for some comparisons in size across brands so I know which SS size to order, either Slim Lite or UltraSlim.

I was in the same situation as you and just got frustrated so I pulled the trigger on the Lite version of the SS and it is a really good size. Can you go to golf town and try the putters with the large grips to see what you like.

I was in the same situation as you and just got frustrated so I pulled the trigger on the Lite version of the SS and it is a really good size. Can you go to golf town and try the putters with the large grips to see what you like.

See, I've tried a lot, but they're all Winn (use to see them at the course I worked at) but I like the feel better of SS. So just trying to find which size in Winn would match the two SS grips I asked about.

Have any problems getting the Lite out of the bag?

See, I've tried a lot, but they're all Winn (use to see them at the course I worked at) but I like the feel better of SS. So just trying to find which size in Winn would match the two SS grips I asked about.

Have any problems getting the Lite out of the bag?

I found the Winn Jumbo to be comparable to the SS lite and I have had zero problems getting it out of the bag. Keep in mind I have a six way divider.

I found the Winn Jumbo to be comparable to the SS lite and I have had zero problems getting it out of the bag. Keep in mind I have a six way divider.

That's perfect, I have the same. Sounds like the Slim might be perfect size. Thanks Scrap.

I've been using SuperStroke Slim Lites for years on different putters, always putting them on the "conventional way" (resting thumbs along flat side). I like the oversized idea (helps take more wrist-action out of stroke), but never liked the way it felt in my hands.
I just recently read about a fella that had inserted his sideways (flat side left). So I tried holding a grip with the flat side both left and right to get a feel, for it, and I actually ended up stickin one on my new TM Spider S slant with the flat side on the righ. side. Meaning that the flat side is running down the right side as i look down at the putter/grip as I hold it in my hands. It may look weird, but boy does it feel nice in my hands now.
Just a thought...
~BB

I got a SS 1 inch diameter grip on my Scotty and I love it it's not too big or too small

I've got a Winn Jumbo on my Ghost Spider and absolutely love it,must sits in my hands perfectly. Has really helped me to stabilise my putting stroke especially on the longer putts.

Turned to the 1.3 slim lite version... Vastly improved ... Helps keep my wrist out. Sinking more 15+ ft putts than ever...
not that I have them often............

I've used a SS Slim Lite (1.3") on my past 3 putters. it is comparable in size to the Winn Jumbo

I've never been a fan of large grips. I like my Betti IOmic. Smaller just works better for me. However, anyone who I know who uses a big one tells me bigger is better (meaning the fatso is better than the slim). Don't know if that's true or not, but it's what I've heard.

THPing on Tapatalk

Ultraslim is closer to a standard pistol at the top and then reverse tapers down. Slim would be closer to midsize.

Searched google and here, but couldn't find all of the answers I was looking for.

Looking to upgrade to a medium/large grip and looking at the Super Stroke grips. I've only seen the Fatso, which is way too large. They have the diameter posted on their site, but I can't seem to find the diameters for other brands to compare. For example, would the SS UltraSlim be equal to Winn medium?

Just looking for some comparisons in size across brands so I know which SS size to order, either Slim Lite or UltraSlim.

This is a SuperStroke Slim and a Feeltec Oversize. The Feeltec is pretty much the same size/dimensions as a Winn Mid-Size Pistol. I like the heavier SuperStroke Slim (115 grams) better than the Lite version (55 grams). The SuperStroke is uniform all the way down, where the Winn and Feeltec taper. Hope this helps!
2013-01-19_00-22-26_99.jpg
2013-01-19_00-22-45_794.jpg

This is a SuperStroke Slim and a Feeltec Oversize. The Feeltec is pretty much the same size/dimensions as a Winn Mid-Size Pistol. I like the heavier SuperStroke Slim (115 grams) better than the Lite version (55 grams). The SuperStroke is uniform all the way down, where the Winn and Feeltec taper. Hope this helps!
2013-01-19_00-22-26_99.jpg
2013-01-19_00-22-45_794.jpg

I was looking at a different putter grip and this is exactly what I was looking for. Even love the weight of the grip. Thanks More Gooder for the pics!

Is there anywhere you can find the 115 gram version? I can only find ones for 55 or 60. Hate to have to add 30 grams of lead tape if I were to get one.

Back