Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked this up and thought others might be interested. I went with the par four deal.

Stitch golf leather head cover sale at stitchgolf.com

Par 3 Racer Set = Sale $79.99 reg $145.00 ( You can pick the options of either a Driver / 3 Wood / 5 Wood / Diamond Hybrid or H Hybrid ) for the Par 3 Set.

Par 4 Racer Set = Sale $129.99 Reg $185.00 ( You can pick the options of either a Driver / 3 Wood / 5 Wood / Diamond Hybrid or H Hybrid ) for the Par 4 Set.

Par 5 Racer Set = Sale $169.99 Reg $230.00 ( You can pick the options of either a Driver / 3 Wood / 5 Wood / Diamond Hybrid or H Hybrid ) for the Par 5 Set.

With every Par 4 & Par 5 you get a free Baseball Leather Putter Cover !!!
Awesome. The description says baseball leather putter cover, but there's a black putter covered pictured for the deal. What do you think?

Thanks for the ATV deal! 59.99 for each wedge!

If you have a Bank of America check card, they have a deal with EZ Links through their Bank Ameri-deals. You get 50% cash back up to $100 off of your tee times through the end of the month! EZ Links already has great deals and to get 50% cash back makes it even better. All you have to do is log in to your online banking account and select the deal.

Is the deal on their facebook page? Can't seem to find it. Thanks
Just picked this up and thought others might be interested. I went with the par four deal.

Stitch golf leather head cover sale at stitchgolf.com

Par 3 Racer Set = Sale $79.99 reg $145.00 ( You can pick the options of either a Driver / 3 Wood / 5 Wood / Diamond Hybrid or H Hybrid ) for the Par 3 Set.

Par 4 Racer Set = Sale $129.99 Reg $185.00 ( You can pick the options of either a Driver / 3 Wood / 5 Wood / Diamond Hybrid or H Hybrid ) for the Par 4 Set.

Par 5 Racer Set = Sale $169.99 Reg $230.00 ( You can pick the options of either a Driver / 3 Wood / 5 Wood / Diamond Hybrid or H Hybrid ) for the Par 5 Set.

With every Par 4 & Par 5 you get a free Baseball Leather Putter Cover !!!

Fbfreeshipping worked for me. I'm not sure about the color of the free putter cover. Hopefully it is the baseball cover since they look pretty sweet. I've been eyeing their headcovers for a while but have been waiting on the sailing strip ever since I saw it in a Japanese add a few months ago. I'm glad they're now available in the states. They also have another new one that's coming out soon that's really sweet.

Man, want this soooo bad, but no $$$ for it. I could've rounded out my wedge set with that. :(

Which one ( degree ) were you looking for TM?

Thanks for the ATV deal! 59.99 for each wedge!

That's the wedges I use Perry - I think you will like 'em! Hopefully this weather will break soon and we can put 'em to use on the course soon! Probably will be playing this weekend if you are interested sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back