That was an awesome episode. I love that the Governor had an AUG. such a great zombie-slaying weapon.

That was an awesome episode. I love that the Governor had an AUG. such a great zombie-slaying weapon.

#truth.

i actually liked this episode a little bit. the first 40 minutes or so were almost useless. i do think rick is coming back to reality tho, so that should at least get him past the whole phsyco-lost-his-wife-but-not-really-'cause-she's-still-in-his-head stage.

I thought it was great. Darryl standing up to Merle and leaving him. The Govenor talking with Andrea about her being the leader. Glen and Michone talking about taking out the Govenor. Lets not forget about the attack and zombie bus. Awsome

Did you notice they used a short bus?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Did you notice they used a short bus?

actually it was like a bread truck or ice cream truck. t'was no bus.

The walking dead

actually it was like a bread truck or ice cream truck. t'was no bus.

But it was short nonetheless lolz

Anyways they can use it to barricade gates that are down no?

But it was short nonetheless lolz

Anyways they can use it to barricade gates that are down no?

yeah but it would be a major PITA to move back and forth when they need to get out, and if they can't move it when somebody needs to get in, that person is... uhmm.. living.. meat?

The walking dead

yeah but it would be a major PITA to move back and forth when they need to get out, and if they can't move it when somebody needs to get in, that person is... uhmm.. living.. meat?

True but at this point they need to have abetter strategy, I guess the thick solid walls of the prison would make a solid bunker until they bring the tank though

True but at this point they need to have abetter strategy, I guess the thick solid walls of the prison would make a solid bunker until they bring the tank though

governer has a tank? damnit. dude, you know what i just thought of for a friggen perfect zombie safehouse?

Alcatraz.

governer has a tank? damnit. dude, you know what i just thought of for a friggen perfect zombie safehouse?

Alcatraz.

I wouldn't doubt it lol, I bet you he has one somewhere, what would be the perfect safe house

I wouldn't doubt it lol, I bet you he has one somewhere, what would be the perfect safe house

Alcatraz. well i guess it wouldn't be better than a prison, if you don't have to worry about people like the govna knocking on your door..

The walking dead

Alcatraz. well i guess it wouldn't be better than a prison, if you don't have to worry about people like the govna knocking on your door..

I've actually seen a movie like that, where hey hold out in Alcatraz, but there would be too many ghosts, the thing I'd be worried about would be going out to the mainland to look for supplies especially when there is stormy weather, and hey could all drown, but I bet it would be perfect

The walking dead

sy3yhy8a.jpg

This was totally me the other day

HA HA HA thats what I was thinking also!!

Lol it was really surprising and unexpected, I liked ol axel

Lol it was really surprising and unexpected, I liked ol axel

Personally I thought he was kind of child molestsrie. And not sadden by his departure. Though I thought the same thing, they are gonna hook up, wth !

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I love this show, but been a little disappointed with the last 2 episodes, but it likes like business is about to pick up next week :)

Haha I felt the same way when that happened

I can't wait for this next episode!!:)

Can't wait for tonight's episode....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Personally I thought he was kind of child molestsrie. And not sadden by his departure. Though I thought the same thing, they are gonna hook up, wth !

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

He robbed a gas station with a squirt gun. How do you get "child molester" from that?

He robbed a gas station with a squirt gun. How do you get "child molester" from that?

The way the character acts. I came up with that conclusion way before we heard the I robbed a gas station with a squirt gun.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Merle surprises me every week.

Back