Bridgestone B330 vs 2013 Pro V1x

hitmanharleyk

Swing Easy, Hit it Hard!
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 3.6
Whats your opinions on the 2?

I play the black box b330 and really don't care to try the new pro v, I'm kind of anti-Titleist. I feel like they for years have driven the price of golf balls up and it has allowed other vendors to do the same.

With that said I watch a guy hit them side by side on one of those cheaper launch monitor things and the titleist came off the club about 4 miles per hour each swing, probably averaging 157-158 ball speed with the titleist and 153 with the Bridgestone. He hit 7 with each ball alternating between each.

Everything in retail has increased over the years, it's just the way things go. If the Titleist ball is the best for your game, you should play. But that box of Bridgestones will serve you well.

Hawk is getting ready to share his thoughts on the new Titlesist. I'm sure it will be chalked full information.

Can't argue with those results. I'd give them a go and see how they work for your game.

Ive played both B330 and Prov1x and I really believe the Prov1x is better all around. Im not a Titleist fanboy either. I dont even own a Titleist club anymore. B330 is a GREAT ball dont get me wrong... But if you want the ABSOLUTE best you have to go with the Prov1x.

Whats your opinions on the 2?

I play the black box b330 and really don't care to try the new pro v, I'm kind of anti-Titleist. I feel like they for years have driven the price of golf balls up and it has allowed other vendors to do the same.

With that said I watch a guy hit them side by side on one of those cheaper launch monitor things and the titleist came off the club about 4 miles per hour each swing, probably averaging 157-158 ball speed with the titleist and 153 with the Bridgestone. He hit 7 with each ball alternating between each.

I suppose that's why it's the "#1 ball on tour"...

I'm trying the Z-Star XVs against them (2012 Pro V1x) now just to see how they stack up.

Awesome thread because I've always wanted to play the B330. I love the E-6 and want to try the 330.

I don't like hearing the b330 got out performed by the prov1x ....

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Back