And that's when swine flu transmission was observed in the human population

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I'll live.

Siri speaks for me!

I'll take my bacon cooked

It was cooked!

It's like breakfast sausage but just made from bacon. I brown it all up and make sausage gravy with it! Not the smokes sausage kind.

Siri speaks for me!

No Bacon Tartar?

That reminds me of my favorite mr bean skit by the way hahah

No, raw pork is the devil

It was cooked!

It's like breakfast sausage but just made from bacon. I brown it all up and make sausage gravy with it! Not the smokes sausage kind.

Siri speaks for me!

Oh I just realized I quoted the wrong post haha I meant to quote the kid kissing the pig hahahahahahahah sorry for the confusion

morreo-1.jpg

And that's how swine flu was born

Ok bacon lovers. On a recent business trip I had bacon on a skewer which was then baked with a brown sugar covering. Looked great but this was just too overboard for my taste. My face puckered up like a shriveled tangerine. OMG it was awful and made me realize that some combs don't need to be paires. It was funny to watch other attendees reaction to tasting.

TapAhoy!

I've made Candied Bacon before, which is just bacon coated in brown sugar and maple syrup and then baked. I thought it tasted like caramel and was pretty good.

Had a bottle of this the other day....not bad !

Glass-of-Rogue-Bacon-Maple-Porter-e1317071973876.jpg

Ok bacon lovers. On a recent business trip I had bacon on a skewer which was then baked with a brown sugar covering. Looked great but this was just too overboard for my taste. My face puckered up like a shriveled tangerine. OMG it was awful and made me realize that some combs don't need to be paires. It was funny to watch other attendees reaction to tasting.

TapAhoy!
Interesting, one of my favorite appeitzers to make are little smokies coated in brown sugared bacon. I love candied bacon. On burgers it's amazing as well.

Had a bottle of this the other day....not bad !

Glass-of-Rogue-Bacon-Maple-Porter-e1317071973876.jpg

Wow it looks interesting, was it good? It looks like bacon grease and ale mixed together hahah

turkey bacon , cheaper ,better for you, and just as good.

bacon_zps55508224.png

turkey bacon , cheaper ,better for you, and just as good.

Thats not bacon. It's turkey. Booo!!!!!:starwars: It's as bad as posting about how good Keibler cookies are in the Oreo thread.

"Turkey bacon is real food," said no sane person ever. :bulgy-eyes:

Thats not bacon. It's turkey. Booo!!!!!:starwars: It's as bad as posting about how good Keibler cookies are in the Oreo thread.

Well said!!!

a2yqy3a3.jpg

This is the only way Turkey and Bacon should be together:
bacon_turkey.jpeg

Maybe I should try and convince my 4 year old daughter this animal exists:
wild_turkey.jpg

we went out to see a friend's band do a gig at the local watering hole and saw people ordering these "breakfast shooters" I'm not sure of the recipe but the main ingredients were Crown Royal Maple, OJ and then they'd set a stir-stick across the top of the glass and drape a piece of freshly fried bacon over the stick so the ends of the bacon strip would dangle down into the drink.

looked pretty disgusting but they were making em' by the dozen for a couple of tables. :act-up:

Last edited:
Turkey bacon ain't bacon! And it sucks!

Turkey bacon is pretty good if you've never had bacon. Beyond that, turkey bacon is worthless.

Back