Branson Area - 2013 THP Invitational #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell it to a realtor.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

They aren't allowed to sell it either. That was part of the agreement. It is about conserving the land and not building on it. On that 1000 acres he has about 5 barns and a house and that is it.

How many definite players for this event do we have at the moment? Just curious.

You know Im in

I am planning on it Jeff.

Right on. I knew there was quite the Texas contingent planning on making the jaunt up this way.

In my head, I was thinking we had roughly 15-20 people that had either said they were coming or had expressed serious interest in coming.

What a small world. My ex wife is from Hartville. I agree on not having a wal mart close that will add 50 years to your life lol. Do you ever play at Marchsfield? I have heard it is a decent little track?

Marshfield was my home course last year...and I really loved it...the back 9 (original 9) is pretty flat and straight but the front 9 (added 10 years ago) has tons of elevation change and plays pretty difficult on some days...greens are always nice but usually faster than any others in the area. The white tees make the course very playable for a hacker, and the blues really add enough distance to make it challenging for a better player. Staff is super nice. The only reason I left is because the commuter membership price darn near doubled on me for 2013...I still intend to play there occasionally but I can't justify the increase the board laid on the people who were already trying to support them...

PM me your ex wifes name....betcha I know her.

JeffReed....I wouldn't miss this invitational if you paid me to.

I plan on going as well. Excited, this one us close enough, and during the right time of year.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I am a member at Springfield Golf. I can bring a guest once a month for $15. Holler when when you want to play. I mainly play on Sat and Sun mornings.

Marshfield was my home course last year...and I really loved it...the back 9 (original 9) is pretty flat and straight but the front 9 (added 10 years ago) has tons of elevation change and plays pretty difficult on some days...greens are always nice but usually faster than any others in the area. The white tees make the course very playable for a hacker, and the blues really add enough distance to make it challenging for a better player. Staff is super nice. The only reason I left is because the commuter membership price darn near doubled on me for 2013...I still intend to play there occasionally but I can't justify the increase the board laid on the people who were already trying to support them...

PM me your ex wifes name....betcha I know her.

I second that. I am super stoked for this, it is will be awesome to meet everyone. Anyone is welcome to crash at my place if they need somewhere to stay, but you have to sleep on the kids bunk bed lol.

JeffReed....I wouldn't miss this invitational if you paid me to.

That is great. Keep the land beautiful

It really is a great area. My step-grandpa has already signed the land over to the Missouri Conservation department so when he passes they will keep the land free from building. Not sure what they will do with it, but I thought it was a really cool idea

How many definite players for this event do we have at the moment? Just curious.

Finger on the trigger, seeing how this and the Vegas hold up numbers wise. Once I get the numbers from GG on the Florida outing will know better.

Would like to get back home for a visit and this would be a great kicker for sure!

Finger on the trigger, seeing how this and the Vegas hold up numbers wise. Once I get the numbers from GG on the Florida outing will know better.

Would like to get back home for a visit and this would be a great kicker for sure!

So youll be there. Awesome. Glad to have you :alien:

But really it is going to be a blast

Awesome man, I hope it all works out for ya'.

Some Branson travel type company was at the WM Golf Show last month and my dad and I entered to win a trip down for 2 nights, and sure enough, we did! It includes a round each on the Payne Stewart Course. I'm gonna see if it would be possible to book it around the 13th and hit this Invitational.

ROCCKKKKK!!!!

You know I wouldn't miss an opportunity for some fun times with you and a bunch of other people I saw last year at Iowa. But if I find out that you're my teammate prior to the competition round, I may have to impose a 4:00 A.M. curfew on you.

~Rock

You know I wouldn't miss an opportunity for some fun times with you and a bunch of other people I saw last year at Iowa. But if I find out that you're my teammate prior to the competition round, I may have to impose a 4:00 A.M. curfew on you.

~Rock

Haha that is completely fine! This isn't an outing.. there is a winner for this, I am going all in. Now Saturday night on the other hand...

Glad to see in the full invitational listing published this morning, this event now has a sponsor. Welcome to the Show Me State, Lamkin Grips. #bigfan

Glad to see in the full invitational listing published this morning, this event now has a sponsor. Welcome to the Show Me State, Lamkin Grips. #bigfan

Yes sir! Lamkin makes some phenomenal grips.

Just FYI, if your on the Twittah, send a thanks to @LamkinGrips, or if you are on the Book of Face, tag Lamkin Golf Grips and The Hackers Paradise on there. Give 'em a tip of the THP hat for sponsoring our event in Branson.

Will do, this is going to be great

Just FYI, if your on the Twittah, send a thanks to @LamkinGrips, or if you are on the Book of Face, tag Lamkin Golf Grips and The Hackers Paradise on there. Give 'em a tip of the THP hat for sponsoring our event in Branson.

I hoping to find out what course we are going to be playing, as I patiently wait for this damn snow to melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back