Good iron set for high HC under $200???

I don't know if this has been stated already or not, but I was in your shoe last year around this time. I had a set of PING Eye 2's and I really like them. You can find a good set for around $180. I also had a set of Callaway X 24 Hot irons that were extremely easy to hit long and straight. And of the older PING or older (pre 2010) Callaway's will be a good set up for you! Good luck in your search and welcome to THP

Ended up ordering the adams A4S clubs toad posted! Supposed to be here mid next week! Hopefully ill get to give them a try next week or weekend!!

Congrats and good luck! I let a friend borrow them and he saw an immediate change in his game.

Nike VR Pros are going for $175-200

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just an update. Usps seems to have lost my package and the seller was on vacation last week so i still haven't received my clubs!!!!!! He is back today so hopefully ill hear something soon!!!! Ill post up a comparison after i actually recieve them and get a chance to compare them with my cheap wilson reflex clubs! Hopefully they'll make a difference in my game! Right now on a full swing, i dont get but about 75-80 yds on a pitching wedge and a max of 145-150 out of my 4H! It may just be me though. I only get about 170 out of my 3W and 200-220 out if my driver! Every now and then, i hit the driver solid and get 250 with my long of 277 with a great bounce on hard ground. Came down on the back side of a big hill! Coincidentally, that was my first chip in and first birdie! Hahaha!! Sometimes it all just comes together!

Finally ot to play the adams irons! Played 36 holes this morn and it was my best 36 holes yet! Quite a few pars and never shot over double bogie!!! Ended up with a 91 after the first 18 (a few mulligans thrown in there though alot less than usual) and the second time around was only 6 over after the first 9 with no extra shots! Had par on 4 holes in a row! I average 100-110 over 18 holes with a few mulligans for good measure so this was a HUGE improvement for me!!!!! All that with the wind blowing 15+ and gusts high enough to roll the cart if you didnt set the brake! Was fooling around with my swing and in a rush on the last 9 and my score showed it! I LOVE the clubs!!

On a side note, i normally play the bridgestone E6's but caught some titlest DT SoLo's on sale the other day and i have found my new favorite ball! Played a few holes with both balls side by side when there was no one around. Maybe it was coincidence, maybe it was confidence, or maybe it was the color (titlests were yellow), but i consistantly played much better with the titlests then the bridgestones!

I really appreciate all the help on finding and selecting these clubs!

Check out amazon. Lots of previous generation stuff in there

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I can only think of clones, or used on eBay. You can pick up the Cobra MAP's 4-GW New!!! for only $300 on eBay.

I already bought a set of adams irons. Thanks for the responses though. I just resurrected this thread to let all who posted know how much i liked them and thank everyone for the help!

Back