Grip opinion/recomendation

I just switched from the stock Taylormade grips on my irons and wedges to the Lamkin REL 3Gen. I love the tack so far and they didn't break the bank!

The Golf Pride Dual Durometer would be a good grip for you. Less torque but good feel

The Dual Durometer’s firm inner layer optimizes control and feedback while the soft, high-traction outer layer maximizes feel and playability.

I recommend anything from PURE. So easy to install and change, and the grips are just awesome.

THPing on Tapatalk

I've been playing Lamkin grips for the past 4 years now. Good call going with the crossline 3gen ace grips, I bought a full set of the R.E.L. 3gen's and found that they were really squishy and had a ton of torque, similar to the problem you highlighted with the winn's. The crosslines are the perfect compromise IMO, lower torque but with the same 3gen material that helps keep it tacky.

Not a fan of Winn grips as they just don't hold u for me. Just your basic Golf Pride rubber grip since I regrip after every 60 rounds or 2x a year.

Another vote for Golf Pride Tour Velvets.

Well, just got off the phone with Callaway. X Hot Pros are ordered and paid for. The only thing is the grips. They couldn't do the crossline 3gen's, so I went with the REL 3gens. If I don't like them, they said they would pay for me to have the Crossline 3gens installed.

Dan

I just had the Tour Wrap 2G's put on a couple of weeks ago and I'm a big fan so far.

I love the golf pride tour wrap 2Gs I just put on my Amp Cells. Normally I'm a corded guy, but these just felt so nice!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I used the GP Tour Wraps for many years. Last season I decided to try something different and went the the VDR's. Both are great grips and I can easily recommend either!!!

Back