• GONZAGA

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • INDIANA

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • LOUISVILLE

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in, I probably screwed it up some how, but I'm in.

I'm in. Feeling kind of blah about my picks. This will be fun though.

About 15 hours or so to go.

If you didn't pick Kansas to win it, you are definitely toast.

Well, I did not do that, but I did have them making it to the final four which is saying a lot for me. Why is it that my bracket is the only one that shows who I picked for the final championship when I go to the espn site?

Well, I did not do that, but I did have them making it to the final four which is saying a lot for me. Why is it that my bracket is the only one that shows who I picked for the final championship when I go to the espn site?

Because the challenge isn't closed yet. As soon as round 2 starts, you'll see everyone's picks.

I keep thinking I should change my picks, but I'm just going to let them ride and now I won't win!

I'm getting board in my bracket making now. Just made my ninth one, all top seeds win every game.

Sitting right at 36 people right now. Guess bragging rights just doesn't do it!

Less than four hours to get in.

There are two people who haven't made picks yet, don't forget!

Only 3.5 hours until I can start screaming at the TV and throwing things day after day.

just realized both of my brackets have kansas in the title game, I dont think thats a good idea

Got my bracket in, didnt realize they considered the first four round 1. Picked an upset bracket. Favorites are over rated lol

just realized both of my brackets have kansas in the title game, I dont think thats a good idea

Going to give ya thanks till I got to your last sentence. :D

Sent from my DROID X2

Going to give ya thanks till I got to your last sentence. :D

Sent from my DROID X2

sorry they have just hurt me too much in the past

It's not a good idea if you're planning on losing. Otherwise, it's a great idea!

Has anyone noticed that they have the Final Four screwed up?

I think, but I must be reading this wrong, but they have you pick Midwest vs. South and East vs West but in reality it is East vs South and Midwest vs West!!!

Correction - there are just too many different brackets out there. My first ESPN bracket that I printed out on Monday has my reality above and I've seen it elsewhere, but the pick'em bracket that we are using matches NCAA's website. I knew I must be wrong.

Has anyone noticed that they have the Final Four screwed up?

I think, but I must be reading this wrong, but they have you pick Midwest vs. South and East vs West but in reality it is East vs South and Midwest vs West!!!

I think you're just reading it wrong. I have Kansas (South) playing a team from the Midwest in the Final.

And less than two hours to get in this!

I'm in!! Georgetown over Ohio State!

I think you're just reading it wrong. I have Kansas (South) playing a team from the Midwest in the Final.

Yeah I caught it, it is just the way they display their lines got me mixed up. I knew I couldn't be right sorta like when you think the bank messed up your balance...

I got Ohio State over Miami to win it

Lots of late entries, we're up to 45 in the group!

Back