Revolution - Official thread *spoilers*

I thought it was ok acting was a little over the top if it comes back i may watch ???

I don't think this will make it another whole season either... Besides the lifetime movie quality acting, it's just too predictable and not enough suspense... There are better things to fill my DVR up with...

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Well that's it until 2013 for this show.

Lots of people here didn't like it, but I did. Hope the fan base that it has right now will welcome it back when it starts up again in a few months.

Nerf and I still in watch it. Sure the acting is not fantastic, but I still like the story line so far.

I still have one episode on DVR, so I'm not reading too much here, but I could really live without the show. It's just 'meh' to me.

The premise is a good one, but some of the writting has been awful. The lines these actors are having to deliver have been terrible. I'm sticking around for at least the start of the second half of the season in the spring, but this show could find its way off my DVR soon.

I thought this show might be the new Lost considering JJ Abrams is involved, but its far from it. Acting is so bad it's tough to watch. I don't know if I'll make it thru the second half of this season.

Nerf and I still in watch it. Sure the acting is not fantastic, but I still like the story line so far.

My wife and me are in the same boat. It's not great but its still pretty good! I liked the finale!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

[h=2]RETURNS MARCH 25 MONDAYS 10/9c[/h]
I can't wait to see what happens next!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

I just came in here to say the same thing. Really looking forward to it!

If the minigun on the helicopter shoots at them and somehow misses like the preview suggested that will take the far fetchedness to a whole new level.

THPing on Tapatalk

This starts up again tonight!

This starts up again tonight!

not sure if excited or not. i found the first season to have a good story line, but not great actors and it just wasn't that interesting because of that. hopefully they change a bit starting tonight.

I'm super duper excited.

THPing on Tapatalk

Alrighty guys, what did you think?

There is the obvious helicopter problems. The gas doesn't work anymore after 15 years of sitting there. That's probably too long for a kicker to work on it as well. You can't start the engine and be in the air 30 seconds after the accelerator was on board. And the pilots skills would probably have gone down a bit after that long. And of course, what are the chances of nothing at all happening to the pipes and wires? And of course the pilot had to miraculously miss when he first shot at them.

They shouldn't have killed Danny. He should have been kept around and eventually killed Tom in some big fight. Aaron should have been shot by the helicopter. I can't stand Aaron.

Randall is going to add a good twist. It appears he does have evil intentions after his visit with Monroe. Based on the preview, it looks like there is a vast network of those who know what happened and know how to reverse it. The thing I don't get is why they would want to reverse it...one guy has all the weapons right now. And he isn't a very good dude. He'd run over the entire planet if the power was turned back on.

THPing on Tapatalk

Yes I would have liked to see Danny stay around longer. what was the thing with a light that she pulled out of him after he was dead?

Yes I would have liked to see Danny stay around longer. what was the thing with a light that she pulled out of him after he was dead?

Cliffhanger...

It had a light in it, so the effects of the blackout doesn't apply to it. From his operation perhaps?

THPing on Tapatalk

Cliffhanger...

It had a light in it, so the effects of the blackout doesn't apply to it. From his operation perhaps?

THPing on Tapatalk
I figured it had something to do with that map and mapping that Randal had.

It's back after the Boston delay from last week. I'm freaking excited for Georgia to be brought into the equation now.

THPing on Tapatalk

I'm bummed. This has been the worst episode of the series.

THPing on Tapatalk

I'm bummed. This has been the worst episode of the series.

THPing on Tapatalk

thats disheartening

The only one that may have been worse was the one with Aaron's backstory.

THPing on Tapatalk

We only got to see the start of this about a month ago over here, so I have seen the first 4 episodes of season 1, but had to skim through this thread

Got mixed feelings about it but I might stick it out and see how it goes so I will try to keep out of this thread for a while if you are seeing season 2 now

I actually thought this episode was pretty good, I'm curious to see what Miles decides to do!

I actually thought this episode was pretty good, I'm curious to see what Miles decides to do!

I'm betting that he takes the deal to go after the Monroe republic and make up for the things he has done. I see the power coming back on in the next season and then the story taking place around how to unite the republics back into the united states and deal with world relations.

I'm betting that he takes the deal to go after the Monroe republic and make up for the things he has done. I see the power coming back on in the next season and then the story taking place around how to unite the republics back into the united states and deal with world relations.
I bet you're close I also told my wife last night that I thought at least one more main character will die this year.

Back