PS3 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

Going to hopefully pick up a copy for best buy this afternoon.

I,m not going to get to play this now till next week I'm gutted!!! we are away this friday for a wedding and cause were playing golf saturday afternoon I gotta spend sunday and monday with the wife and kids.

5y3y7yge.jpg

Woot woot!

Just picked up my copy and playing for a few before I have to go to work, this game looks great. Love all the new equipment choices for your created golfer. Can't wait to sit down and put in a few hours with it.

Probably going to go pick up a copy on Friday. I liked the Demo, which is new.

I believe I have our list up to date. If I am missing anyone just let me know and I'll add ya!

I believe I have our list up to date. If I am missing anyone just let me know and I'll add ya!

Here's my PSN ID for when I get the game: JT_Duece23

First post has been updated guys. "The Hackers Paradise" was too long so the club name is now "Hackers Paradise" password is still "Paradise" with a capital P.

I have set the settings for "Pro" as well. We will play like this for now and if we need to rearrange things later on that will be easy enough to do.

I have set the settings for "Pro" as well. We will play like this for now and if we need to rearrange things later on that will be easy enough to do.

Ah man....Pro is too easy.

Put it on Simulation:alien:

Ah man....Pro is too easy.

Put it on Simulation:alien:

Haha simulation was ridiculous on the demo. But whatever the group votes for is what I'm game for and I know we have a few newer guys to the game.

Haha simulation was ridiculous on the demo. But whatever the group votes for is what I'm game for and I know we have a few newer guys to the game.

Simulation was crazy fun for me though. Once you get the hang of it, it can be so much fun. They need a driving range setting though, so you can practice the feel on simulation. Otherwise, you're all of the course.....

Can we have it on beginner mode? seriously I only play once a week you guys are going to murder me.

I'll see where it puts me after i transfer my golfer to TW14 from the 2013 version.

Can we have it on beginner mode? seriously I only play once a week you guys are going to murder me.

Whatever the majority is I think is fair.

2e4etepu.jpg

Your welcome! I can't wait to play it:)

not fair i want to play

You will be able to soon bud. If it makes you feel better, I won't be able to play much until the weekend.

Six4three5 - Really appreciate you taking the time to coordinate this for us.

I look forward to getting home and firing it up this evening.

Six4three5 - Really appreciate you taking the time to coordinate this for us.

I look forward to getting home and firing it up this evening.

No problemo! I'm more than happy to do it.

First hole on the par 3 at Augusta I aced!

I'm on vacation this week but I will catch up after Easter. Looking forward to playing again this year!

Back