PS3 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

Anyone in for a game?

OMG I am in Freaking LOVE with the game! The swings of the legends are so identical it is a killer:) I can't wait to get into the groove!

Besides TW10 on Wii I havent played since 04, a lot has changed..... I remember shooting 52's like they were nothing and now I'm not sure if I can break my own real score on pro. It doesnt help that I havent looked at the manual yet though.

Okay I finally ordered the game and it should be arriving on Friday. I will be joining the group then.

I believe my id is amsmith61 but I need to double check.

I will be joining today! Only had a few minutes to pop it in last night and play a few holes. Should have more time this evening.

Joined the club , created my character, and won my first amateur championship. Liking the detail in the game its really fun..WEEEEE!!!

Really like what I saw of the game last night. Game play seems even better than last year, and the physics seem very accurate.

I played one round with Six4three5 last night, and that went very smoothly too. It was interesting to me to see the difference because I have my golfer set up as "Control" and I presume he had his set up as "Power". He would outdrive me by 20 yards or so, but then I would stick the approaches. Kind of fun that there are different ways to approach the course without just throwing all the XP points in power to hit 350 yard drives all the time. Really good back and forth match that I think I ended up winning by 1 stroke.

One thing to watch out for in your early rounds that seemed different to me compared to 2013 was the fact that your aiming marker is showing the carry distance not total distance (you can toggle this in the options). Still have to adjust for wind and/or elevation change, but kind of nice to have an idea where the ball will land.

Really like what I saw of the game last night. Game play seems even better than last year, and the physics seem very accurate.

I played one round with Six4three5 last night, and that went very smoothly too. It was interesting to me to see the difference because I have my golfer set up as "Control" and I presume he had his set up as "Power". He would outdrive me by 20 yards or so, but then I would stick the approaches. Kind of fun that there are different ways to approach the course without just throwing all the XP points in power to hit 350 yard drives all the time. Really good back and forth match that I think I ended up winning by 1 stroke.

One thing to watch out for in your early rounds that seemed different to me compared to 2013 was the fact that your aiming marker is showing the carry distance not total distance (you can toggle this in the options). Still have to adjust for wind and/or elevation change, but kind of nice to have an idea where the ball will land.

I did not know that. I will definitely have to switch back to total difference. That would probably explain why all of my approach shots were going long. I am set up for a power fade. I'm definitely going to enjoy this game!

I'll be online next week; too much stuff going on at home right now to fire up the PS3.

On the fence this year... might pick up tomorrow.

Tapped from my SIII.

I'm playing Augusta in 1934. How cool is that?!?!

Didn't know the 9s were in reverse order back then. Amen corner #2 - 4 to start the round. Yikes.

Just joined the Country Club - amsmith61

Will start playing on Friday!

We need to do a club tournament so we can move up in the club rankings.

I agree. We have to make our mark:)

Hoping to pick this up later today but not sure if I will get on this weekend as we have got family coming to stay for the weekend and they are in the spare room where the PS3 is

Hoping to pick this up later today but not sure if I will get on this weekend as we have got family coming to stay for the weekend and they are in the spare room where the PS3 is

Scrap the above comment.....been to a number of places and they have all only got the standard version or nothing at all so it will most likely be after the weekend now before I get to pick this up :angry:

I'm playing Augusta in 1934. How cool is that?!?!

Didn't know the 9s were in reverse order back then. Amen corner #2 - 4 to start the round. Yikes.

There is a really interesting article in the April Golf Digest (Masters preview one) about how EA worked with Augusta National and historians to make this happen.

I will definitely make one as soon as I figure out how to do so! Lol

I joined. I shot -10 in the US Am on Pro mode. I think it's too easy.

I will definitely make one as soon as I figure out how to do so! Lol

you do it online at EAsports.com

sign in and then click tiger woods, then country clubs.

I would have set one up, but you have to be an admin to the CC and there can be up to 10 admins.

you do it online at EAsports.com

sign in and then click tiger woods, then country clubs.

I would have set one up, but you have to be an admin to the CC and there can be up to 10 admins.

Sounds like a plan! As soon as I get home from work I'll set one up!

Anyone interested in being an admin? I'll glad make anyone who wants to be one.

Sounds like a plan! As soon as I get home from work I'll set one up!

Anyone interested in being an admin? I'll glad make anyone who wants to be one.

Yea, I play enough I dont mind being an admin.

Back