UK THP Spring Cup Discussion Thread

Nothing in there as yet, but some banks take longer. I trust you.

Trust me? Madness I tell you...

Should take upto 2 hours in theory- so might roll over to tomorrow. It's out of my account, so shouldn't be far away!

Just an update re the size of the shirt - I though I had an Adidas top, but the only one I can find is a clima 365 sports top that is a 42-44 so I am hoping that will translate to a large in the polo shirt...

that would be my thought too - he was definitely in the athletic category rather than my 'powerful dynamic mass' category......

Lmao - I'm stealing that phrase for the next time some one ask me to describe myself!

Lmao - I'm stealing that phrase for the next time some one ask me to describe myself!

Im sure my sister-in-law will disagree!!

Right, I have just this minute ordered the shirts and hopefully they'll be delivered next week.

Embroidery wise, I will get that booked in with plenty of time to spare but will give it a couple of week sin case we have anymore additions.

Evening girls! May have a couple more for the cup. Just had a tip off. Will post again when I know more....

Evening girls! May have a couple more for the cup. Just had a tip off. Will post again when I know more....

Awesome still have 5 spots available so bring em on!

Just to confirm I now have deposits paid from all 11 people that are currently signed up to the THP Spring Cup @ The Belfry.

There is still time to get in on this action if anyone is still on the fence. All you need to do is drop me a PM to confirm you want to be a part of it and let me have a £20 deposit. Details again for anyone who has missed them so far,

The UK THP Spring cup will be held at The Belfry Golf Club on Sunday 2nd and Monday 3rd June 2013

The cost of the trip will be £130 which includes a £5 contribution to prizes and the following,

* 18 holes of golf on the PGA course on Sunday 2nd
* Longest Drive and Nearest the Pin prizes on the Sunday
* Evening Meal
* 4* overnight accomodation
* Full use of all onsite facilities throughout our stay
* Breakfast on Monday morning
* 18 holes of golf on the Derby course on Monday 3rd
* Prizes for "Yellow ball tournament", runner up and winner of the Singles Stableford (singles comp runs across both days)

I so wish I could make the Spring Cup! Any idea when the Summer Cup will be?

I so wish I could make the Spring Cup! Any idea when the Summer Cup will be?

Not as yet sir but the Summer Cup will likely be the BIG ONE! The hope is that we will be able to get people from all over the place to come and play, get some huge prizes on offer, maybe even integrate it with some sort of demo day or something similar so we can get some sponsorship as well.

All cat in the hat stuff at the moment - but there are big hopes and dreams for it, lets put it that way.

Afternoon Girls - 2 more likely lads coming to try to be the winners of the first UK THP Spring Cup.
Rob and Martin Newton will be travelling up from Yeovil to take us all on.
I will try to get them to log on and introduce themselves.
Bully - I have asked if they want shirts - and if yes - what sizes
Mav - Ill send the deposits to you this evening - which probably means the cash will be with you in a fortnight or whenever it is that the banks come back online...
:banana:

Mav - deposits sent.

Good man El B, isn't that 7 of the 13 from you! Very impressive, slightly worrying but very impressive!

Good man El B, isn't that 7 of the 13 from you! Very impressive, slightly worrying but very impressive!
You think I should stop accosting people on the street? Out of 7 one of them must be able to play golf, surely?

Great stuff El B. You're obviously a social hub. Just get those shirt sizes to me ASAP!!

Not as yet sir but the Summer Cup will likely be the BIG ONE! The hope is that we will be able to get people from all over the place to come and play, get some huge prizes on offer, maybe even integrate it with some sort of demo day or something similar so we can get some sponsorship as well.

All cat in the hat stuff at the moment - but there are big hopes and dreams for it, lets put it that way.

Sounds awesome Mav, loving the fact that there is the drive and vision to get this happening over here!

Great stuff El B. You're obviously a social hub. Just get those shirt sizes to me ASAP!!
Not me boss. Billy no mates, me. Martin and Rob used to play with Sam when he was based down there. I played Celtic Manor with them all last year. Great guys. Sam may have another one or two up his sleeve yet....

Not me boss. Billy no mates, me. Martin and Rob used to play with Sam when he was based down there. I played Celtic Manor with them all last year. Great guys. Sam may have another one or two up his sleeve yet....

Hope they don't sell out of shirts then (or at least the colour I bought!!)

Hope they don't sell out of shirts then (or at least the colour I bought!!)
If the bright pink and neon green are gone, might I suggest the neon green and bright pink?:alien:

Afternoon Girls - 2 more likely lads coming to try to be the winners of the first UK THP Spring Cup.
Rob and Martin Newton will be travelling up from Yeovil to take us all on.
I will try to get them to log on and introduce themselves.
Bully - I have asked if they want shirts - and if yes - what sizes
Mav - Ill send the deposits to you this evening - which probably means the cash will be with you in a fortnight or whenever it is that the banks come back online...
:banana:

That is truely awesome buddy well done sir! Outstanding effort!

Will add them to the last now :)

Got shirt money from everyone now (excluding Andy), so thanks for that, and the first lot have been ordered. If there are any additional orders please let me know ASAP and monies can be paid in the same way. Keep up the good work!

Got shirt money from everyone now (excluding Andy), so thanks for that, and the first lot have been ordered. If there are any additional orders please let me know ASAP and monies can be paid in the same way. Keep up the good work!
Bully, Martin and Rob are both XL. I'll whizz the cash over today...should get to you Tuesday I guess.

Cheers buddy!!

Just giving this thread another nudge up the board for anyone UK or EU based that might somehow have missed it to date.

Still a couple of spaces left - 13 out of 16 spots now signed and confirmed.

Last edited:
Just giving this thread another nudge up the board for anyone UK or EU based that might somehow have missed it to date.

Still a couple of spaces left - 13 out of 16 spots not signed and confirmed.

13 out of 16 not signed? Or do you mean there are 3 left...?

Back