Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, this one breaks my heart, but I need to pay for my THP outings and adventures and this is the best way to do it. Plus, I feel bad for these beauties just sitting, thats just not fair at all.

PayPal is kind here but I'll listen to any other trade offers and general offers as well, everything is OBO. If you've got any other questions don't hesitate to hit me up!

Lajosi AB2’s:

One carbon steel flow/bay neck (365g) and one carbon steel center-shafted (358g). Both finished in maintenance free brushed nickel, both with minimal paint-fill and “true spiral” face milling as well. The CS currently plays at 35” with a kangaroo gripmaster stitchback and the Flow/Bay is at 33” with a kangaroo gripmaster stitchback. Single cavity site-lines with topline “T” siteline and a sweet little hi-toe. Both are shafted with matte black putter shafts as well. Lizard HC is included.
These two are “twins” and would love to sell together, but will break them up if I have to.

Center-Shaft: SOLD!
Flow/Bay: SOLD!
BOTH: ------

Lajosi KLP4 “Chunky”:

This one was a prototype that Kari did for me when I asked for a wider flanged KLP4, hence it was dubbed the “Chunky”. It’s a carbon steel putter finished in copper plate (which has patina’d NICELY, but you can easily remove it”. The KLP4 “Chunky comes in at 355g, 35”, and is paired with a spun-smoke custom putter shaft from vibrant as well as a mid-sized Iomic lime grip. The head has DEEP aggressive milling which makes for a lower sound and thusly a much softer feel. Bullet on the sole was to get the weight down and looks awesome, does not affect the lie of the putter at address. It even features a nice little diamond milled behind the hosel that serves as a version of RST through the stroke. Lizard HC is included.

Looking for SOLD obo

Lajosi LPS1:

This was my first custom from Kari, its just SO sweet. This is the LPS1 in a center-shafted model, the putter comes in at 360g and is finished in a maintenance free matte black finish. The head has Kari’s “v-groove” milling which provides a REALLY quick roll and an incredibly soft, almost insert like, feel. It has triple alignment lines much like the SeeMore mfgp2 and even a lizard milled behind the hosel to replicate the RST through the stroke. (For those that don’t know, the lizard is Kari’s logo). Its paired with a matte black putter shaft and plays at 35”. Lizard HC is included.

Looking for SOLD obo

Last edited:
approved buddy. You may have to fix some of the links.

• Staff
  • Staff
I should add, seriously feel free to make me any offers. I'll always listen, plus knowing they'd be going to a good THP'ers home would make me listen even more.

PM sent

• Staff
Driving home now buddy, I'll get back to you as soon as I can, I promise!

No problem man. I will be here all night : )

• Staff
Forgot to add FACE photo of the KLP4 Chunky:
DSC_0012_zpsad45a4e6.jpg

And here is the shaft, crazy unique:
653c3e81-b2c3-40ba-872f-c16014da4ed1_zpsbba3b7b8.jpg

• Staff
AB2 Flow Neck is SOLD.

That Chunky is really tempting me. I dont even care if its RH.

She's a looker. Its the first design Kari adjusted for me just by the random thoughts in my head. Simple and elegant.

Hell, lets knock 15 off the KLP4 Chunky.

Bumpity! Chunky needs a new home! Make me an offer!

How about we go 235 on the Chunky for a fellow THP'er. Hell of a deal for a 350+ dollar prototype.

AB2 Center Shaft is sold.

KLP4 Prototype needs a new home! Make me an offer! You never know!

Noonish nudge.

I'M DESPERATE HERE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Dropped to 235.00 on the KLP4 Copper-Plate Proto. Price changed in initial post.

Gosh this is the first time I can actually say that putter has my name all over it. I almost felt like you were calling me into the thread lol

Gosh this is the first time I can actually say that putter has my name all over it. I almost felt like you were calling me into the thread lol

LOL, I thought of you right when I saw this putter. I think it's a sign!

I thought you were avoiding me!

Its its legitimate name too!

Weekend miracle bump.

Make me an offer, I guarantee you I'll listen.

Mods please lock this, all of my babies have found new homes. Sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back