DFW Crew - Split Rail on April 13th

Thanks for setting this up Andrew. Should be a fun time.
Tee times are set! 10:12am and 10:21am. See you guys there!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Thanks for setting this up Andrew. Should be a fun time.

No problem Eddie! Just glad to tee it up with you guys again.

Alright, for breakfast how about one of the Waffle House's along 820, or Cracker Barrel at 35 & 820? Preferences? 8:30 at restaurant should give us plenty of time to get to the course.

Alright, for breakfast how about one of the Waffle House's along 820, or Cracker Barrel at 35 & 820? Preferences? 8:30 at restaurant should give us plenty of time to get to the course.

I would meet you guys for breakfast dpending on where its at.

There is a waffle house in hudson oaks on 180. Its just a few miles from the exit to split rail on 20. Just a suggestion.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

I am trying to convince my Father-In-Law to come play with us but he is being a pain about watching the Masters. Andrew you can pencil him in as a maybe but I bet ill be able to swing it.

That Waffle House off 180 sounds good to me.

There is a waffle house in hudson oaks on 180. Its just a few miles from the exit to split rail on 20. Just a suggestion.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Looks good to me.
8:45 AM
Waffle House
2840 Fort Worth Hwy
Hudson Oaks, TX 76087

Looks good to me.
8:45 AM
Waffle House
2840 Fort Worth Hwy
Hudson Oaks, TX 76087

Sounds good. I will try and work this out.

With all this rain we are getting, the course should be pretty good on Saturday.

K i have a confirmation from my FIL and my dad would like to come as well if its ok with the crew!!

K i have a confirmation from my FIL and my dad would like to come as well if its ok with the crew!!

Bring them! That leaves just one more spot for someone else to join us.

I'm game for that, though I might be challenged to come up with something witty to write on the bill.

Wish I was a bit closer. I would have loved to play some golf with you guys again.

I'm down for that, but like Easy said, I would have trouble finding something witty to write.

So who is ready for tomorrow? I know I am!

I cant wait! Im plaing 27 today so i should be ready. I wont be at breakfast though its really out of the way for my crew. Sorry

After the day I had, I really can't wait for tomorrow. Need to get my mind off of things.

Looking forward to tomorrow. I should be a very good time.

After the day I had, I really can't wait for tomorrow. Need to get my mind off of things.

Amen! It's like the week that would never end!

So what time at waffle house for whoever is going?

I was thinking 8:45, 30 mins for breakfast, and get there around 45 mins early to hit some balls.

Sounds good! See you in the morning.

Back