HELP! taylormade R7 draw irons and taylormade R11 driver.

FitzyMcNasty

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello there,

First time topic starter here,

I was just wondering what people would pay for theTaylorMade R7 draw irons and TaylorMade R11 with a V2 shaft or what you think they would be worth.

just regular wear, couple skyball scuffs on the driver?(no pics)

Glad to be part of the Hackers crowd, learning new things every day on here. I Should probably get my set-up on my profile or a signature. I might be able to get pictures from the seller today what would you ask for cost wise for the two? And what would you pay for the two?

Flll this page with answers please

Last edited:
20 views and not one answer makes FitzyMcNasty a sad pandaa

only takes 10 seconds people to give me your price on what you these are worth

20 views and not one answer makes FitzyMcNasty a sad pandaa

only takes 10 seconds people to give me your price on what you these are worth

You should be able to google around and find used club trade-in pricing as well as sites like 2ndswing.com that sell used equipment and get an idea what stuff is "worth"/selling for.

What something is actually "worth" used is totally subjective. My family was in the retail auto business and my dad used to tell me "It's worth what someone will pay for it."

When I traded my clubs into NY Golf center they used this site to gauge value:

http://valueguide.pga.com/

You will obviously get a better deal/price if you sell privately.

Well I could have done that...and have many times haha I'm looking to grab these irons and driver off kijiji and am interested what you would pay for them or what you they are worth

Well I could have done that...and have many times haha I'm looking to grab these sales off kijiji and am interested what you would pay for them

Why don't you put them in the for sale section and see what offers come your way? Can't hurt.

Well I could have done that...and have many times haha I'm looking to grab these sales off kijiji and am interested what you would pay for them

To be honest, nothing because I have no interest in them. Like others said, they are worth what you are willing to pay for them. I guess if I had to throw something out there, I wouldn't pay over $250 for both if that helps.

http://valueguide.pga.com/

To be honest- clubs like that is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Go to the PGA Superstore or whatever to check in the trade-in values and you will be sorely disappointed. Even a 2 yr old set of clubs might only be worth $75 or less. R11 for $70 on a trade in... Advancements every year make depreciation a dog for even 1 yo clubs. Nobody makes a mint selling used clubs unless they're a special set or incredibly rare. I have a set of Hogan Edge (Ft. Worth Edition) and tops, they might be worth $100 for 3-E. And that's for someone who REALLY wants that model.

oh, sorry- I didn't get this in fast enough to be first with the value guide thing. But like I said- they're worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. The Trade in values are wholesale numbers- you could ask a bit for a casual sale, though.

I'm the one possibly buying them off kijiji haha but I guess I could still do it.

PGA Guide isn't that great for figuring out how much you'll pay. It's good to see how bad you'll get stiffed on a trade in though :D

I don't know man. I sure wouldn't pay much more than 125-150 for a set of irons that old.

PGA Guide isn't that great for figuring out how much you'll pay. It's good to see how bad you'll get stiffed on a trade in though :D

I don't know man. I sure wouldn't pay much more than 125-150 for a set of irons that old.

yea really, and thanks for the imput and so true with sales for taylormade new burner plus iron set only being 299$

Back