Quality of LostGolfBalls.com?

But do the "mint" have play marks on them?

I ordered 1 dozen form tehm last year - and to be honest about 7 were near-perfect, 2 were still decent, while 3 of them were pretty bad - will I order again? Possibly but I am not jumping at it.

Not usually, I have ordered from them many times and I get the AAAA near mint ones and most of the time you can't tell they have ever been hit...now they do have peoples ball marks on them sometime...but for the price I think it's a great deal.

Of the 120 balls I received, I ordered 5 different type of ball, as I'm testing for which ball I will game. I'd say about 5 or 6 of the 120 had a play mark on them, and it was very minor at that, like a grass mark on a dimple minor.

Dan

I ordered 2 dozen balls from them in AAAA condition and was very pleased, especially for the price!

I bought "mint" balls from them and they're in great shape. A few of the e6 have tiny marks on them but the Q stars I got are immaculate. Each were like $13/dozen. Can't beat that.

I will be ordering probably 5dz by the end of the week based on the reviews here.

I've ordered from them twice and am a fan. Good quality balls. Obviously depends on what grade you buy though.

In my last order I got two dozen mint 2012 e6s and a dozen near mint 2012 e5s. The e6s were pretty much all as described, with a few player marks. The near mint e5s were a little less encouraging. I've ordered near mint balls from them before when I try something different, and they've been essentially the same condition as the mint. Of the dozen near mint e5s I got, four went straight to the water ball pocket. They were faded and/or had cart path scuffs.

Th ones I got from them all looked brand new! No marks or anything. That's been a year or so ago

I have ordered a few times from them without any issue. I have always ordered the mint condition golf balls and every single one has been perfect. Some logos yes but no worries. If you go with the mint condition it isn't really a deal unless you order multiple dozen IMO. it's nice to see some good comments on the lower rated balls, I may take advantage of those savings to try out some different brands.

I will never order from them again. When I ordered I got a really good deal using promo codes and the order was processed. A day later I receive an email explaining that my order had been cancelled due to a "system error". I tried contacting them via email for weeks with no further info on what actually occurred.

I ordered 1 dozen form tehm last year - and to be honest about 7 were near-perfect, 2 were still decent, while 3 of them were pretty bad - will I order again? Possibly but I am not jumping at it.
Too bad you guys had bad experiences. Maybe you should try knetgolf.com. They've supplied golf balls for THP outings. I would use them all the time, but with them you need to have a bigger order to get free shipping than with lostgolfballs.

I will say that the mint Pro V1s I ordered from there were in much better shape than I expected. However, there were a few that were not as good as the others. Still a good price and value.

I ordered two dozen 2012 ntx tours to play over the late winter/spring months. I got the mint/top condition most of them were pretty good. Lots of logo balls but none of them looked new. Most had one or two small scuffs on them and a couple had some pretty nasty looking cart path marks. Not sure I would call them mint. I was a bit disappointed They were 15.99 a dozen but after shipping they came out to 20 a dozen and were just shipped loose in a cardboard box about the size of a shoe box with zero filler to bang around and scuff up during shipping. I would have liked to have seen at least that days news paper stuffed in there so they were not just getting tossed around loose inside. I would order from them again but I am not jumping at the idea. If I did it would be a 50 bucket or more at one time just so I would not be upset about finding a few really marked up balls.

Pro V1’s from Lost Golf Balls

Pro V1’s from Lost Golf Balls

I just received my order of Recycled Pro V1’s from Lost Golf Balls and they are great. A friend recommended I try them. The quality is much better than other balls I have bought online. I have found my new golf ball supplier.

Glad you had a good experience. I've never thought of used balls as an option. What other sites have you used in the past, and what quality issues were you seeing?

Also, welcome to the forums.

Guess their service varies greatly. I for one will never give them my business again.

I just received my order of Recycled Pro V1’s from Lost Golf Balls and they are great. A friend recommended I try them. The quality is much better than other balls I have bought online. I have found my new golf ball supplier.

Awesome stuff to hear bud. I've had an excellent experience previously when ordering used golf balls from SunShineGolf. They were not recycled, just washed/cleaned up and sold

Awesome stuff to hear bud. I've had an excellent experience previously when ordering used golf balls from SunShineGolf. They were not recycled, just washed/cleaned up and sold

I think this company operates an eBay page, seller name is sunshine golf llc. This is good to hear. Might check them out..

I've used LGB extensively and have never had a problem. I usually buy the 50/100 bucket deals and have never been disappointed. The latest one, I bought 4 50-ball bucket Nike One Tour/TourD/Platinum/Black/Gold/Vapor in AAAA quality, and of all the ones, about 13 were more like in AAA quality. I emailed them and had 13 MINT 20xi balls sent to me within 2 days. Had a return label sent as well so I could send back the 13 AAA quality balls. Great customer service and always have really good deals. I will also look at knet, though honestly, this is my first time hearing about them.

I have used LGB both in person and via mail, I think the quality of their golf balls are top notch. Personally I like going in person, they bring you out baskets of the quality of balls you want and you just pick at em.

BTW Survey15, will save you 15% in case no one knew about it.

I've ordered from LGB twice. Like Boogaloo, some of the balls were truly mint. I couldn't tell the difference from new. But some of them, a definite minority, were clearly not mint. Still not bad...kind of what you ball looks like after a round and washed. Unlike Boogaloo, I did not contact them so I did not get new ones. Maybe next time. No worries...all of them eventually found the deep brush or the water, as they normally do. I guess that makes me a supplier and a buyer. I will check knet next time though.

Have ordered everything from the prov1's, srixon z star sl, b330 rx, and hex chrome. I have ordered all conditions and really only difference I could see between mint and 2nd tier was more logos and ball markings, 3 tier has obvious wear, but always great customer service and fast shipping.

My experiences have varied greatly. I find that the 2nd tier premium balls (pro v, penta etc) are in worse condition than the 2nd tier non tour balls (burner tp etc) overall they are usually pretty good either way but even the first quality to me do not have that shine of a brand new ball. I am currently using 1st quality pro v's and last round one of my playing partners asked me why my ball was so off color. They seem to work well but they are definitely not comparable to new balls imo.

Back