Cobra Tour Trusty Wedge Preview

Maybe by the time all this snow in Minnesota melts Cobra will have dropped these wedges! Let's hope

Wedge Shaft Chart:
2013CobraShaftOptimizerWedges_zps3724aea8.jpg

I really hope these are out in time for the MC!!!

Great chart. DG Spinner is a low-launch shaft? In my Mizuno's I think I could orbit the moon. Wouldn't have guessed.

has there been any more talk about a possible release date for these?

has there been any more talk about a possible release date for these?
I'd love to know the answer on that one as well, Jim from Cobra said sometime around June-July with maybe a slight early offering. I sure hope his early offering includes our MC orders!!!

I'd love to know the answer on that one as well, Jim from Cobra said sometime around June-July with maybe a slight early offering. I sure hope his early offering includes our MC orders!!!

You are on fire tonight as usual! Really hoping these will be ready.

You are on fire tonight as usual! Really hoping these will be ready.

I do what I can! In just glad I can bring something to the table. I get so much info from everyone else around here. If I could get Jim to join he'd be a wealth of knowledge.

Siri speaks for me!

I do what I can! In just glad I can bring something to the table. I get so much info from everyone else around here. If I could get Jim to join he'd be a wealth of knowledge.

Siri speaks for me!

Keep on him. We need an official Cobra presence around here!

here is a 2nd picture they just tweeted as well

BG9kyk4CMAAAGtl.jpg

I don't only want these...I need these!

I was talking online with Cobra on their website, and when I asked if there was any release info on Tour Trusty's the answer I got was not that encouraging...

The rep said..."There's no information on when they would be release, I'm not even sure we will ever produce it."

I hope it's just talk, and they will put those wedges out there, they need it, we need, golf needs it.

they gave me a similar response a while back. But we do know they are releasing them from the THP video.

I know...it would just be comforting to know a date or month :D

jlukes getting some answers. Kind of. I like it

jlukes coming in to help, nicely done, I have no doubt we will see something fairly soon!

Should we tweet at them an ask for an update!!! JK, I sure hope these come out soon.

Back