The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 400$ for two full years of walking golf? Wheres the catch?

They don't let you walk on weekends or holidays if your time is before 3pm. Those times require that you take a cart.

How low that price is to play golf is absolutely stifling to me. I would be all over that deal if the price was double or triple, let alone 200/year. Wow.
They don't let you walk on weekends or holidays if your time is before 3pm. Those times require that you take a cart.

How low that price is to play golf is absolutely stifling to me. I would be all over that deal if the price was double or triple, let alone 200/year. Wow.

I'm seriously considering it. Their weekend rates are usually in the $37-$50 range.

So you play 8 times in 2 years and it covers the cost. Im just so dumbfounded by those numbers.

Exactly, and I could easily get 8 rounds in there this year alone.

Exactly, and I could easily get 8 rounds in there this year alone.

Maybe the six day membership means you get to play six days during the year.

Maybe the six day membership means you get to play six days during the year.

The 6 day is Monday through Friday, and weekends are restricted to after 3

Seems like a pretty awesome deal to me.

Sometimes I want to go into a post and hit "enter" a few times, just so I can stand to read the post.

Sometimes I want to go into a post and hit "enter" a few times, just so I can stand to read the post.

I probably hit enter to much.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I probably hit enter to much.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
Doubt it. But when people put 20 sentences into one paragraph, it's a little much to look at, let alone read.

I want Tom Watson's swing at the age of 63. Heck, I want it now at the age of 37.
Cranking 5 irons 200. Solid.

I want Tom Watson's swing at the age of 63. Heck, I want it now at the age of 37.
Cranking 5 irons 200. Solid.

If he could only putt well consistently. Been his Achilles heel for decades.

"Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars". Still counting down is Casey Kasem, 81 today.

486797_472874202781042_147174772_n.jpg

"Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars". Still counting down is Casey Kasem, 81 today.

486797_472874202781042_147174772_n.jpg

Never realized he was so old. What's radio gonna do when he kicks it?!

Never realized he was so old. What's radio gonna do when he kicks it?!

Forget radio, how are we gonna live with a different voice for Shaggy?

I have a friend who is going through alot of stuff. He finally admitted he needs help. I am at an AA meeting with him right now. He is in a "on again/off again" relationship. He just had back surgery and is still struggling. I am not sure what advice to give him other than to just support him. If anyone has any advice/experience I would love to hear it.

You're a good friend, Dev!

I have a friend who is going through alot of stuff. He finally admitted he needs help. I am at an AA meeting with him right now. He is in a "on again/off again" relationship. He just had back surgery and is still struggling. I am not sure what advice to give him other than to just support him. If anyone has any advice/experience I would love to hear it.

Don't really have any advice for you. But you're doing a good thing for your friend.

Dev, you are a great man for doing this for your friend. Lots of positive energy headed to you and your friend.

Good for you Dev. Just make sure he goes and is acountable.

Feeling really tired but just can't get to sleep. So I take an Ambien CR 12.5mg and can't find anything to wash it down with besides the can of Monster laying next to my bed. No wonder I'm so F'd up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back