THP @ Winstar Golf Course

I am definitely interested!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Ok PM sent to all the DFW guy that I am aware of. Who else is semi-nearby that we need to reach out to?!

I think the big question is what weekend can we break Phillip (TBD) away from the women on the dance floor?

Your a funny, funny man! I actually will be at Winstar on the 25th for the Rodney Carrington show and I could make a golf round also other than that I am open every weekend in June. The rest of May is out for me though.

I can probably swing any of the 1st 3 weekends of June.

I am good in June for the 3 weekends. After that I am out of no bueno until July. And I am very limited in July too.

Sounds to me like right now June is the magic month right now.

I am good for june as of right now. If I get the promotion I applied for, I might be moving that month to TBT's neck of the woods.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Good luck to you Andrew. I hope that works out for you.

You need to pm niteowl03 you email address. We just made him the DFW contact guy. Congrats buddy.

Thanks for organizing this.

I think I can do pretty much any one of those dates except the first weekend in May.

Edit: Just realized i can't do it second weekend of May either.

Last edited:
I see you looking dtak. Are you interested? I know it's a long way, but you could stop over here in N. Ft. Worth and ride up with one of us. Heck, I bet we can even find you a place to stay while you are up this way. We can work something out.

I guess I'm chopped liver?

Matthew you had already replied to this thread so I didnt think there was a need to inform you about it!

You need to pm niteowl03 you email address. We just made him the DFW contact guy. Congrats buddy.

Wait what is going on here Im confused?! Not saying I wont accept but what am I accepting

You are making me laugh. "Wait,what is going on here Im confused? I'm crying here from laughing so hard. Do you get it now? Just jacking with you.
Matthew you had already replied to this thread so I didnt think there was a need to inform you about it!

Wait what is going on here Im confused?! Not saying I wont accept but what am I accepting

I see you looking dtak. Are you interested? I know it's a long way, but you could stop over here in N. Ft. Worth and ride up with one of us. Heck, I bet we can even find you a place to stay while you are up this way. We can work something out.

Im sure you can stay with TBD again if you dont mind the late night company!

You are making me laugh. "Wait,what is going on here Im confused? I'm crying here from laughing so hard. Do you get it now? Just jacking with you.

Im here to serve!

Have fun playing tomorrow. Wish I could get out this weekend. Family week, or should I say boys weekend. My son is pretty excited to jump in a ferrarri or a lambo and take a ride around a track.

Last time I was at Pecan Valley that Ultimate Car thing pulled in so they could switch cars. It was kinda cool to see them all there. Im hoping the course is in good shape tomorrow and I play better than last weekend! Im also praying the putter decides to cooperate!!

Sometime in June should work for me. The exception being Fathers Day.

I am definitely interested in this...

June is fine for me as well, just not the weekend of 14-16.

June is good for me, but probably not the weekend of the 29th. Coincidentally, I will be in OK for a family reunion that weekend, but I won't be able to get out for golf (most likely)

Back