New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

am I correct to assume the tee times or order of foresomes are the same order they are posted in the first thread. I have no preferred time but just wondering.

I was told somewhere in this thread that it is. Forget who told me though.

We are up guys it is going to be a tough act to follow but I think we are all up to the task. Can't wait to tee it up with you all.

I hope this week flies by!

Did we decide on groupings for the Friday round?

1st group
NJRob
jlukes
motoo
?

2nd group
?
?
?
?

We are up guys it is going to be a tough act to follow but I think we are all up to the task. Can't wait to tee it up with you all.

I hope this week flies by!

At least it looks like most of the good golfers went to Ohio.

Did we decide on groupings for the Friday round?

1st group
NJRob
jlukes
motoo
?

2nd group
?
?
?
?

I'm in first group

Buckjob, is my bag going to fit on the cart with that staff bag full of Callaway gear you have, or am I going to have to walk?

i'll bring my clic gear for you!

I'm in.

Ok dudes, I'm going to be able to play some golf on Friday after 3 pm. Pretty sure we can book a tee time last minute but let's just figure out who's up for a round late Friday afternoon.

I'm in first group

He's actually talking about the Twisted Dunes round on Friday. You can have a no holds barred fight with some of the other guys though to get in though!

He's actually talking about the Twisted Dunes round on Friday. You can have a no holds barred fight with some of the other guys though to get in though!

Ah opps lol

8693467546_88dd55788c.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Only thing for me is that if I play in the afternoon, I'd like to get in 18. Like to play a different course as well maybe?

So for Friday, does a first group of Crest, NJRob, Jlukes, and Motoo sound good?

I haven't booked a room yet as I wasnt sure until this past weekend if Cindy was going to make it up with me, but she is not. So that means I can go cheaper, which is good! Where is everyone staying again? I thought I saw a bunch of people staying at Homewood suites or something like that?

Only thing for me is that if I play in the afternoon, I'd like to get in 18. Like to play a different course as well maybe?

Me too. 18 if possible. I almost think we should see what golfnow deals look like for Friday.

I haven't booked a room yet as I wasnt sure until this past weekend if Cindy was going to make it up with me, but she is not. So that means I can go cheaper, which is good! Where is everyone staying again? I thought I saw a bunch of people staying at Homewood suites or something like that?

That's where I'm staying. I know a couple others have said they were too but don't remember who. Problem is that the prices have sky rocketed for there because we all got an early bird special. Think its up to $170 a night now.

That's where I'm staying. I know a couple others have said they were too but don't remember who. Problem is that the prices have sky rocketed for there because we all got an early bird special. Think its up to $170 a night now.

Im staying at Home Suites as well. It was about 160 about 2 weeks ago....

When you getting down there?
For the Studio suite? Guess its not that big of a change then. I got a 1 bedroom suite. Seeing that its going for $190 now.

When you getting down there?
For the Studio suite? Guess its not that big of a change then. I got a 1 bedroom suite. Seeing that its going for $190 now.

Exactly yes a Studio Suite - I am driving down early on Saturday and prob. just go straight to the course.

So for Friday, does a first group of Crest, NJRob, Jlukes, and Motoo sound good?

That works for me. I know it has been mentioned in the thread or the other one, I cant remember but what are the tee times for Twisted? I am leaving VA early and want to make sure I give myself plenty of time to get there and add some time for traffic etc. Thanks

I'd like to play the first group if at all possible. Gotta meet up with JB after the round to reshaft my irons and I'd like to make it back to Wildwood to watch my sisters dance team perform.

That works for me. I know it has been mentioned in the thread or the other one, I cant remember but what are the tee times for Twisted? I am leaving VA early and want to make sure I give myself plenty of time to get there and add some time for traffic etc. Thanks

10:36 is the first time, i believe they are 10 minutes apart.

Got it. Thanks that is what I thought but wanted to just double check.

I hope to be there at about 9 or so.

Ouch! I'll be staying in the 'hood side of town I guess!

I think you're confusing this with the New England thread -- the first post in this thread says tee times start at 9:50am.

Back