New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Well, we have G4L, Xarran and myself if we want to go that route. One more would be awesome! Give me a final O.k and I'll pay for it up front - it's a prepaid time.

I'm good for this. Maybe wait a little while longer to see if you can get a 4th for Friday afternoon.

I could do that.

Looks like Golf Now has a prepaid time for 4 available for Twisted on Friday at 2:39 for 50..00! Do we have 4 definites?? G4L - could you make a 2:39?

Twisted dunes confirmed - 2:39 Friday. 52.50
Can't wait!

Spoke to a friend, a scratch golfer about Twisted Dunes. "Great, beautiful course. Bring lots of balls."

I'm looking forward to it. Not to lose lots of balls, but to be out on a beautiful course on a nice day, sure to have a lot of laughs with some new friends.

Spoke to a friend, a scratch golfer about Twisted Dunes. "Great, beautiful course. Bring lots of balls."

I'm looking forward to it. Not to lose lots of balls, but to be out on a beautiful course on a nice day, sure to have a lot of laughs with some new friends.

I should probably pick some balls up, I am running low and I keep forgetting to get more.

I should probably pick some balls up, I am running low and I keep forgetting to get more.
Was just thinking this same thing hahaha.

ACCC on Sunday is 11:20 am. I believe Buck has the time before this.

We still have 1 opening for this. Anyone interested it's $140.

Pretty excited for this. Am trying like heck to get down there Friday for an afternoon round with whoever might be playing, so I'll try and find out if that will happen.

Also for those playing ACCC on Sunday, what are the tee times again?

Great!!! I'm going to be getting there right around 2:30 so it will be a car to first tee deal.

Twisted dunes confirmed - 2:39 Friday. 52.50
Can't wait!

ACCC on Sunday is 11:20 am. I believe Buck has the time before this.

Ok cool. Thanks. And I'm all set to change in the back seat of my car, per course policy.

Ok Look out now!! so i hit the range this evening and figured out my driver problem.
It wa so easy-
I wasnt compensating for the rotation of the earth. Yep! That was it! I feel so silly now!

All I have to do is know the longitude and latitude of the course, coordinate it with the tital pull of the moons position and minus that from the earths rotational speed divided by its orbital speed minus the suare root of the degree of earth axis tilt at the exact time and just like that I should be right down the middle from every tee :D

Make sure to factor in barometric pressure

Ok Look out now!! so i hit the range this evening and figured out my driver problem.
It wa so easy-
I wasnt compensating for the rotation of the earth. Yep! That was it! I feel so silly now!

All I have to do is know the longitude and latitude of the course, coordinate it with the tital pull of the moons position and minus that from the earths rotational speed divided by its orbital speed minus the suare root of the degree of earth axis tilt at the exact time and just like that I should be right down the middle from every tee :D

Back