FS: Adams CMB 4-GW KBS C-Taper R-flex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gianna1025

Reaction score
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Handicap
Going to give this another try and I'm dropping the price considerably. Set is made up of 4-GW and the have 110g R flex C-tapers in them. Clubs are very clean and have little to no bag chatter on them. Looking for $375. Not looking for any trades at this time.
uploadfromtaptalk1367883948678.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367883977499.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367883994671.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367884014150.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367884036936.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367884056548.jpg

Last edited:
I love the Adams CMB's, they are on my shortlist for an upgrade, but I'm not sure about that shaft...do you know how the C-Taper R flex compares to a Project X 5.5 in stiffness/launch? I was recommended for a KBS Tour Stiff, soft stepped once by the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer, and am concerned yours will be a hair too soft.

I was fit for the same thing. KBS tour stiff. Mine was from the KBS site though. I really like the R flex C taper though. It really does fit my SS. I'm more consistent and getting better ball flight with it.

I was fit for the same thing. KBS tour stiff. Mine was from the KBS site though. I really like the R flex C taper though. It really does fit my SS. I'm more consistent and getting better ball flight with it.

Ah ok, good to know. I am planning to take these sticks for a test drive Saturday at a demo day, and provided I like the C-taper R and you've still got these, maybe we could deal...can't buy without hitting first!

Bumping this. Still waiting to hear from SkiBum but hoping it sparks someone's interest

Bumping again because I'm not seeing this at the top of the BST forum. Also open to offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back