Jsquared Irons Thread

JTJIII

Reaction score
Handicap
I am very interested in all of the irons but questions are how forgiving are the Nike split cavity and hoe workable are the full cavity and I will read the reviews but I need your help

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, the splits are not that much more forgiving than the TW blades. You must put a "good" swing on them and hit darn near a small sweet spot. Same type of head, others are more forgiving for me. But dang, some great clubs I played them most of the summer.

For me, the splits are not that much more forgiving than the TW blades. You must put a "good" swing on them and hit darn near a small sweet spot. Same type of head, others are more forgiving for me. But dang, some great clubs I played them most of the summer.

I was very different in our findings. I believe amollerud was like me as well. We found the splits far more forgiving than the blades. Still not GI, as they are not supposed to be, but much more forgiving than the blades we demo'd.

But different strokes for different folks.

I hit one in one of my golf lessons in a dome my coach had one and let me hit it and it was sweet but one prob I have is I can only test in a simulator which will give some in ac results but if they feel right then I should be good and go on a lie board for how upright they should be and maybe get x flex but it seems like it's for me

Plus trust tiger over scooter every time lol

I hit one in one of my golf lessons in a dome my coach had one and let me hit it and it was sweet but one prob I have is I can only test in a simulator which will give some in ac results but if they feel right then I should be good and go on a lie board for how upright they should be and maybe get x flex but it seems like it's for me

How about taking fewer golf lessons and perhaps work on sentence structure?

I am just bummed that they do not make the blades in LH. As a matter of fact, are lefties supposed to be inferior players? Why can't we get LH versions of most of the blades? I think this is just wrong.

I am just bummed that they do not make the blades in LH. As a matter of fact, are lefties supposed to be inferior players? Why can't we get LH versions of most of the blades? I think this is just wrong.

It's all about market share.

You have to understand how few golfers purchase blade irons. Then take the next step and figure how few of those are lefties.

With a grain of salt, I only have 8-pw in the blade, so the difference isn;t nearly as neglible as when you'd get into the longer irons.

irons

irons

As you have read im am looking for irons in my many threads sorry bout dat.:alien2: but i am looking at game improvement irons and player cavity irons. I want a set that looks sleek and performs well. help please and sorry about all the threads and, if you haven't figured it out i am an equipment junkie they say admitting it is the hardest step but for me its the easiest.:blob:

There are tons of great irons. Try out as many as you can and get the ones that fit your game and your eye the best. We have also reviewed tons of sets to give you an idea that you can find on our home page under irons.

I need your help...

I need your help...

I am looking for an iron that has playability as I will be able to hit irons soon :fingers-crossed: but I have the r7 tps and they are an but I really want irons that will help my game as playable but has forgiveness too help with those mis hits that are enevetable.

Merged a few of your threads together about irons to make one.

Delema

Delema

I have a problem do I get new irons or buy a few new clubs help me

Well it depends I will have around a 1000

What's wrong with your current clubs?

Please note I'm not asking this from a "don't bother" point of view, but rather more from a where does the money need to be spent point of view. What parts of your game do you struggle with? Looks like you have a new driver already and the 3 and 5 woods probably aren't going to change much. Do you want new irons?

Merged with the Jsquared irons thread filled with multiple threads about this.

Well, around these parts, $400-$600 will buy you a qualified fitting, plus a set of irons, and woods. (extra wedges not included)
Well it depends I will have around a 1000

I need help I can'y choose irons what are your guys fav irons

Seriously J², don't even think of buying clubs without going to a demo day first and hitting as many as you can get your hands on. What someone else likes is irrelevant. That is their preference, and could be completely different from yours. The only way to find out what will work for you is to try them.

Here are links to demo day finders for most of the manufacturers:
Bridgestone Golf: Bridgestone Golf: Demo Days

Callaway Golf: Retail Locator

Cleveland: Cleveland Golf - DEMO DAYS SCHEDULE

Cobra: Cobra Golf

Mizuno: MIZUNO USA GOLF DEMO DAYS

Nickent: Nickent Golf Demo Days

Nike: Nike Golf .. redirecting .. (Scroll to very bottom of screen and click "Demo Days." You may need to use a full screen setting.)

PING: PING : Demo Days

TaylorMade: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/#700

Titleist: FittingWorks.com - Find a Fitter

Wilson Staff: Wilson Staff United States : Demo Day Locator

Back