FS: wedges, hybrid, Xforged 2013 Iron, putter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckjob

My Friend's Call Me Drew
Reaction score
Handicap
Selling some equipment to make room for some new stuff... only trade interest is a Vokey SM4 black nickel 50* in mint/new condition.

first off is a set of X Forged Vintage Mack Daddy wedges these grooves are solid and can def put some spin on the ball. 52* is bent to 50* and 56* is bent to 55* so set is 50*,55* and 60*. only gamed for a few months but i currently have 4 sets of wedges and another coming for my MC bag. and i fell in love with the scors this weekend. SOLD

next is a Callaway X Forged 6 iron with 6.0 PXi Shaft used to mess around with x forged to help make my decision for my MC irons. stock black callaway grip asking for SOLD

next is a Ping i20 17* hybrid with TFC 707 Stiff shaft used for 2 seasons top of club at address is in perfect shape still. comes with stock headcover in good shape. asking for $60 shipped.

DSC00959_zps1eade298.jpg
DSC00960_zpsd2e56822.jpg
DSC00961_zps863a7de0.jpg

Bettinardi Copper BB32 Center Shaft 353 grams 35" with a Brown leather grip. Registry Number RJB1840 link to Registry photos- http://bettinardi.com/registry/detail/1840 asking for SOLD

Last edited:
Are those the non conforming mack daddy grooves that rip balls to shreds that everyone raves about? Anyway you could do $150 for the set?

Are those the non conforming mack daddy grooves that rip balls to shreds that everyone raves about? Anyway you could do $150 for the set?

PM sent

Wedges are SOLD

bump with price drops.

Bump make me an offer or I'm throwing them on the bay.

I have no business with a players iron but I'll take the 6 iron for $60 if it is still available.

Sorry the iron is on eBay and the putter is sold. Hybo is all that's left.

last price drop on the hybrid or i'll keep it.

I have a 50* Rolex. I know you want a Vokey but RTX is awesome, I'm just switching to 52*

I have a 50* Rolex. I know you want a Vokey but RTX is awesome, I'm just switching to 52*

i have 2 vokeys already.... looking for a matching set for a project... i'll buy new if i can't find one. thanks though.

price drop on the hybo id like to get this moved....

mods you can close this one up... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back