David Frederick

Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody got any love for these? I'm thinking about a set of XCG 4s or 5s and would appreciate some input. Thanks.

I might know something ??
404867693.jpg

I hit a couple samples briefly last year and really liked them, but it was so long ago that I can't say I have any worthwhile feedback. TEE is a legit company and makes some good gear.

I was fitted by golftec 3yrs. ago for these went in wanting 2.0 burners that did not work for me my coach sug. TEE. i never heard of them took out a few demo clubs and never turned back :golf:.

Not sure on the 5's as i have never tried but the 4's worked great for me i would go demo a few before buying as everyone has there thing??

Can't speak for the irons, but I am currently gaming the XCG6 driver and the CB5 fairway. I'm still figuring out the driver a bit, but it certainly goes when hit on the center of the face. The fairway is a missile. I can't put a bad swing on it, and the ball just explodes off the face.

During my fitting, I noticed the TEE iron heads, and how nice they looked, but did not hit them. If they are anything like the woods though, they will be outstanding.

I guess you might at that. Is there much difference in the XCG4s and XCG5s? I'm seeing some good deals on both. Thanks.

David: I think the XCG4s are going to be more draw biased than the XCG5s. The XCG4 was blurring the the line of a SGI club were the XCG5 is more aimed at a mid-handicapper.

I personally like the looks XCG4s. If I weren't so happy with my current irons, I would pick up a set of the XCG4s. I've seen some of those deals as well.

Tour Edge makes very good products. They're an underrated brand.

Thanks everyone. I bought a set of mint XCG 4s with senior graphite shafts for a really good price. If they are borderline max game improvement with a draw bias, they should be just what I need.

Good luck you should be happy with them keep us posted...:banana:

Back