Cobra AMP CELL Irons Preview

I asked for Recoils. Figured why not take a shot at it. Worse thing they can say is no.

I checked their website this morning and its not listed as a custom option. I'm guessing I will have to buy the shafts seperately and get someone to do the install. Let me know what they say.

I checked their website this morning and its not listed as a custom option. I'm guessing I will have to buy the shafts seperately and get someone to do the install. Let me know what they say.

yup I decided to order off menu. They have some UST Mamiya options listed, so I figured what the heck. I'm not hopeful, but took a chance.

yup I decided to order off menu. They have some UST Mamiya options listed, so I figured what the heck. I'm not hopeful, but took a chance.

I think we both like to be complicated! Haha

I had no issues hitting the Kuro Kage shafts and I think I got maybe an extra 1/2 club of distance due to the lighter shafts. I hope that is what shows up when the irons arrive.

I think the KK would be an awesome combo with these, and talk about a fatigue fighter, graphite is the way of the future for sure and throw them in with an easy to hit head like these amp cell irons, that's a match made in heaven!

I think the KK would be an awesome combo with these, and talk about a fatigue fighter, graphite is the way of the future for sure and throw them in with an easy to hit head like these amp cell irons, that's a match made in heaven!

They were as smooth as the KBS Tours that I have loved for years.

I thought the felt really smooth. On the range I did not see any shots that I thought were too high or anything like that

That's great to hear, I've seen great results from the KBS tours in the past.

Anyone gaming these yet? Really love these things. Oh if I had money, the clubs I would buy...

Anyone gaming these yet? Really love these things. Oh if I had money, the clubs I would buy...

I'm hoping mine are in by the NE Invitational.

Bump cuz Icey should be chiming in for his delivery. Soon I would think.

I am looking forward to these the most I think. I am certanly ready to use my divot repair tool a little more often.

I am looking forward to these the most I think. I am certanly ready to use my divot repair tool a little more often.

You are gonna rock these Erik! Nothing wrong with using your divot repair tool more.

Bump cuz Icey should be chiming in for his delivery. Soon I would think.
Nothing today at lunch, but I hope I have a surprise waiting at my door this week!

I'm hoping mine are in by the NE Invitational.

Did they give up an update regarding your shaft request? Or you'll find out when it arrives?

We will likely find out when we open the box. More fun that way. :alien:

We will likely find out when we open the box. More fun that way. :alien:
You got that right, it's like Xmas morning all over again with those surprises!!!

I bet Icey is here today as well as Erik!

Back